What's new

Solved What is the latest Ixtreme version for Lite-on ?

R

Roaf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.6 ? Can 1.6 boots up all game ?

R

Roaf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks sir,
How to check What is my Liteon Version ? I've to check with Jungle Flasher then Go to Firmwaretool 32 tab right ?
I Heard Currently The NEWER 83850C and 93450C are UNDUMPABLE From Jungle Flasher PDF guide What does that mean ? Does that mean that The Original Firmware cant be obtained ? Just Erase And Write ?
Thanks.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's undumpable, it's unflashable.

Although there is a dumping method, it's just not n00b-friendly. (From EclipseModz)

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Roaf said:
Thanks sir,
How to check What is my Liteon Version ? I've to check with Jungle Flasher then Go to Firmwaretool 32 tab right ?
I Heard Currently The NEWER 83850C and 93450C are UNDUMPABLE From Jungle Flasher PDF guide What does that mean ? Does that mean that The Original Firmware cant be obtained ? Just Erase And Write ?
Thanks.

Check your lite-on firmware revision? That is on the label. Says F/W - 7xxxx/8xxxx/9xxxx

To check Ixtreme Version you need to dump the firmware and open the firmware file.

The newer lite-ons cannot be dumped easily. The dump method is extremely difficult if you don't know what you are doing.

R

Roaf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CWiggins007 said:
If it's undumpable, it's unflashable.

Although there is a dumping method, it's just not n00b-friendly. (From EclipseModz)

Thanks, Got it. Undumpable means cant erase So We cant write until We Dump the original firmware :smile: So Can I use EclipseModz dumping method and Dump the original firmware and put ixtreme firmware ? or wait for Ixtreme LT ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register