What's new

Solved What is the latest Dash Kernel Update Out?

• Thread starter BadDecisions
  • Start date
  • Views 289
B

BadDecisions

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently purchased my RGH'd Xbox. Got it Stealth-ed, unbanned KV & everything to connect online.

But right as it boots up after it says "Fully Steathed & How much time I have left"

It immediately says "Fatal Crash Intercepted"

Was thinking maybe I need to update kernels?

Amphium

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
Sin$
what dashboard does it say your on right now?
Latest is 17150 I believe (theres a 17331 beta out though but thats something else)

B

BadDecisions

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm with XBL.Ninja... I tried XBLSE before & it wasn't working out. I just would like to at least get online because all my time runs out...

I feel like I just bought time, only to trial & error my RGH :/

B

BadDecisions

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeap, I did, still "Fatal Crash Intercepted" when I try to sign in.

When I reset all the plugins & drag the original RGH files to my Root HDD, & remove all the files associated with the stealth server. My RGH acts perfectly fine...

This is where the issue occurred.

I drag the launch.ini & (updated) stealth.xex files to the Root HDD & set the stealth plugin in. I then drag the CPUKey.bin & unbanned KV.bin files.

Everything goes according to plan with all the messages from the stealth server I should be getting, except at the end when it signs in, I get "Fatal Crash Intercepted" & then it processed to sign me out & automatically returns to default skin FSD 3. If I return to NXE & try to sign in, right when I click the avatar it freezes & says "Fatal Crash Intercepted" & sends me back to FSD 3.

That's where I'm stuck at.

Top Bottom
Login
Register