What's new

Discussion What is the deal of rank modding/boosting in Halo 3?

Mk18Zach

Mk18Zach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard Bungie's so called "Banhammer" is still up and probably will be forever. I still haven't had the rank of General in my possesion to this day (i barely play for ranks online now). Are there any ways to get it besides playing? It's been like 4 years! Thanks se7ensins community :biggrin:

Bow 2 ur mAsta

Bow 2 ur mAsta

The Colossus of Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have friends that Bridge and Standby you can get into their party. As long as your not doing the network manipulation than your in the clear. I've been with lots of friends that do it and they have gotten banned but I'm still good. So make friends Is what I say.

DrXthirst

DrXthirst

Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If my friend still has access to our booster account, then I could recover it and play Team Doubles with you.
I don't really lose, haha.

Check the gamertags:
"A Jokers Opiate" - our booster
"Scars of iife" - 1
"Your Own Lies" - 2
"XiL Puscifer" - 3
"ABigWhiteBrute" - 4
"Recon Support" - 5
"I Am DrXThirst" - 6
"Se7eN DrXThirst" - 7
"The MLG Gage" - 8
"Oh My Gage" - 9
"iocalhost" - 10
"System Overioad" - 11
"SbD Devastation" - 12
"FORELGNERS" - 13
"O101011001101" - 14
"SLGN 0UT" - 15

These are just the ones I can remember at the moment that I got to 50 easily, haha.
There were over 100 accounts that we got to 50 without problem, mostly undefeated.

EDIT: All of those accounts are mine. They're all currently in my possession. I can't remember the gamertags of the people we helped. I believe I created a thread on here, let me see if I can find it.

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Bridging got me general pretty easily, and I haven't been banned (but that's just because I'm 1337).

Mk18Zach

Mk18Zach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If my friend still has access to our booster account, then I could recover it and play Team Doubles with you.
I don't really lose, haha.

Check the gamertags:
"A Jokers Opiate" - our booster
"Scars of iife" - 1
"Your Own Lies" - 2
"XiL Puscifer" - 3
"ABigWhiteBrute" - 4
"Recon Support" - 5
"I Am DrXThirst" - 6
"Se7eN DrXThirst" - 7
"The MLG Gage" - 8
"Oh My Gage" - 9
"iocalhost" - 10
"System Overioad" - 11
"SbD Devastation" - 12
"FORELGNERS" - 13
"O101011001101" - 14
"SLGN 0UT" - 15

These are just the ones I can remember at the moment that I got to 50 easily, haha.
There were over 100 accounts that we got to 50 without problem, mostly undefeated.

EDIT: All of those accounts are mine. They're all currently in my possession. I can't remember the gamertags of the people we helped. I believe I created a thread on here, let me see if I can find it.

Any of them FS? Greatly appreciated

Bridging got me general pretty easily, and I haven't been banned (but that's just because I'm 1337).
Yeah i have no clue how to bridge lol, i just want a General, doesnt matter what grade lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register