• Thread starter mizzied
  • Start date
  • Views 932
mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
over the years the call of duty fans have always had amazing ideas and have always wanted certain things to be implemented into call of duty so heres my question, if you had one thing to add to call of duty what would it be and why...

Mine would be bring back the MP7 from MW3 but that's just me lmao

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
Intervention from MW2, and better abilities to trickshot :smile:

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to have everything from WaW... The maps, guns, community, everything.
I just want WaW to be remade...
I know this wasn't technically on topic, but there are too many things from too many cods I want... I would probably say the MP40 back

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this wasn't technically on topic, but there are too many things from too many cods I want... I would probably say the MP40 back
Yeah WaW remade. Same exact everything just better graphics my life would be made. First Call of Duty I played online I was like 12 when that **** came out lol.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Boots on the ground (No ExO)

Just a WW2 game. nothing else. Pleaseeee.
Basically the same here. I just want a world at war 2 insofar as maps and a story touching on the eastern and western fronts in Europe, the pacific campaign, and the battles in which Italy was an Axis power.

mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically the same here. I just want a world at war 2 insofar as maps and a story touching on the eastern and western fronts in Europe, the pacific campaign, and the battles in which Italy was an Axis power.
i get you bro

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
If they brought back a WW2 game I honestly would want it to be like WaW online.. and cod4. Meaning 3 perks only and possibly set killstreaks.(3,5,7). Would never happen though. Only thing I wouldn't want to be brought back is Juggernaut

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I believe new "features" to be the problem with the series. All the way up to Black Ops 1, for me personally, my friends and I had so many good times partying up and having fun. I realize it'll never be that way again, but it still blows. I'm really hoping for a Modern Warfare 4 reveal this year in lieu of Ghosts 2 or Advanced Warfare 2. I'm so sick of this futuristic bulls***. I know the kids can't really appreciate a modern military shooter as much as myself and others, but I really want the series to return to this. I just got out of the Army in December, AND I was a paratrooper, so I really dig the modern military shooters, which is what the series is best known for being.

DamageSource

DamageSource

I don't know what I'm doing..
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, down with the exo's. fun for a while but now i hardly use it. less of a target is youre not in mid air with no cover.

DjOpzNick

DjOpzNick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm in it for the zombies and would love to be able to pause a private game me and my pals like have a smoke drink piss etc... enjoy the game a bit more

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This.
I would buy a remastered version for PC easily. The server list is just filled with crouch servers and high XP. Regular matchmaking would be nice.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wager matches for cryptokeys.
Considering how the guy at the black market says how he lost some crypto betting on your character being dead, I could see that happening at some point.

Top Bottom
Login
Register