Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by chaoschief, Feb 6, 2010 with 10 replies and 340 views.
I hear about it everywhere and I have no idea what it is!
I don't know what it is but i found a tut on how to do it http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-tutorials/60420-hot-swap-xbox-360-a.html
I think its to like mod maps or something.
I remember this from Halo 2 Modding. This is hotswapping from Halo 2, not sure if its the same for everything. Hot swapping would be making a custom disk (with modded maps or whatever) and then putting the regular disk in your xbox (in this case halo 2). Now you would have to wait for it to load all the maps, then while the disk is spinning take it out and switch it with your modded disk.
this was on original xbox, and you have to take the top of so you could see the disk drive.
this is hotswapping
everything else, no.
That's what I guessed it was.
Ooooo.... so i can play a modded ISO game on a retail non-flashed xbox?
Yeah, that's basically it, except you don't eject the disc out of the tray.
1. Take 360 apart, including DVD Drive.
2. Put in your original disc, and go to save to HDD.
3. Once the disc speeds up, remove it and put in your modded disc.
4. Let it save the modded disc.
5. After that is complete, you can put in the original disc, and it will load the modded game.
Ya learn somthing new everyday.
Separate names with a comma.