What's new

Solved What is Halo Reachs ranking system?

• Thread starter Keeley Hazell
  • Start date
  • Views 517
Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
So Halo Reach just got released for the MCC today.. I'm still in the process of downloading the 42 gb update :frown:
I wanted to know what is the ranking system like? I really liked the original cR system and the Inheritor grind.. Is that back or is it how MCC is? Just ranks on competitive playlists? If so I'll be sad. Being a new release I can't find any info on it yet.

Sphizix

Sphizix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strangely enough I'm having trouble finding 343s post about it on halo waypoint (I'm at work, don't have enough time) but it's more of like a battle pass type system. You play, you get xp, you unlock things in a set order (from what I remember) and it's based on seasons. Unlocks come back around in other seasons also iirc.

Upvote 0
Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Strangely enough I'm having trouble finding 343s post about it on halo waypoint (I'm at work, don't have enough time) but it's more of like a battle pass type system. You play, you get xp, you unlock things in a set order (from what I remember) and it's based on seasons. Unlocks come back around in other seasons also iirc.
I was looking there as well haha but really? That's a shame. I don't get why most games are using that style of ranking now. Plus this is a remaster it should be the same as the original. Not surprised though even Cod4 remastered had a new ranking system so whack.

My downloads barely 50% still

Upvote 0
Sphizix

Sphizix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking there as well haha but really? That's a shame. I don't get why most games are using that style of ranking now. Plus this is a remaster it should be the same as the original. Not surprised though even Cod4 remastered had a new ranking system so whack.

My downloads barely 50% still
Yea I was really hoping the original ranks would return but I'm not too dissatisfied with this. It's better than the generic stuff they did with the rest of the games on mcc.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register