What's new

Question What is Best way to earn XP !!!

• Thread starter KiraGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 378
KiraGamer

KiraGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

my friends and I were playing on a world together, but now, we ask ourselves: what is the best way to earn xp?

It was a mob tower, but they never decide to fall. And for mobspawners, we have tried but the yield is poor !!!

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

my friends and I were playing on a world together, but now, we ask ourselves: what is the best way to earn xp?

It was a mob tower, but they never decide to fall. And for mobspawners, we have tried but the yield is poor !!!
What I personally use to obtain is a mob spawner in the End. Just build a couple of blocks off the main island, and build a Enderman spawner there. You will have to both find a Stronghold and kill the Enderdragon before you are able to do this, though. Plus, it requires a fair amount of resources. I have included a video below showcasing Etho's version of the mob spawner I am talking about. It's a long video (about 1 hour), but it does explain every single thing you need to know about this version of an Enderman farm. The rates I get with this is approximately 30 levels per 6 minutes (from 0 to 30).

Upvote 0
Large

Large

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well without being so complicated and being more manual i use a blaze spawn trapper.
Alot more simple and faster too! :smile:

Upvote 0
Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just started playing Minecraft and am curious, what do you do with the XP?

You can enchant gear with it. So technically, you can 'upgrade' stuff like swords, bows, (pick-) axes, armor, etc. :smile:
Well without being so complicated and being more manual i use a blaze spawn trapper. Alot more simple and faster too! :smile:

I can see why, and it is also a possibility, but as the name states: it's... ghetto. Minimalistic. Easy. If you want a way to quickly earn some XP, you can use that. Although I don't like it. I like to see it the following way:
  • Blaze Spawner: Not a lot of effort building it but a lot of effort obtaining resources and XP.
  • Enderman Spawner: A lot of effort building it but not a lot of effort obtaining resources and XP.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register