What's new

Discussion What is ApparitionNET? (Stealth Server?)

• Thread starter VisualizeEdits
  • Start date
  • Views 1,363
VisualizeEdits

VisualizeEdits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm am very interested in the ApparitionNET but I want to see what others says about this. I want to learn more about what it is and from what I see here, http://atomicjamie.com/ApparitionNET/images.html , it look very interesting. How does this work?

Question:
Is it a mod tool/stealth server?
How exactly does it work?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a tool like Horizon.

VisualizeEdits

VisualizeEdits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hm. So if I buy a lifetime stealth from Hammer, does that mean when I buy this tool, it will decrease my chances of getting a KV ban? Also awesome tool along with it!

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
Hm. So if I buy a lifetime stealth from Hammer, does that mean when I buy this tool, it will decrease my chances of getting a KV ban? Also awesome tool along with it!
ok so let me explain ApparitionNet is not a stealth service its is basically a rte tool with lots of tools in it with a gold spoofer and other features and yes it will decrease you chances of a kv ban because with it you can set it where when someone tries to view the profile your on modding with you can make them see someone elses gamer-tag and profile

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so let me explain ApparitionNet is not a stealth service its is basically a rte tool with lots of tools in it with a gold spoofer and other features and yes it will decrease you chances of a kv ban because with it you can set it where when someone tries to view the profile your on modding with you can make them see someone elses gamer-tag and profile
XUID spoofing, which can be done for free.

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is not a stealth server. But I will admit, it has some really good tools. As well as the XUID Spoofer and Gold Spoofer (which stealth offers). It is coming out with more games soon, as the tool is still in beta. I would say to get it. Its great all around.

Top Bottom
Login
Register