What's new

Discussion What is an unpopular site, that I can upload HD videos to?

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I have collected overnight of like 22 Black Ops Beta/Zombie/Retail copy videos and I had them on youtube but most of them got removed. Whats a good site that isn't so popular that I can upload them all to and show them here without as much worry of the getting removed >

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
site that isn't so popular that I can upload them all to and show them here without as much worry of the getting removed >
*No Advertising*
but seriously...don't photobucket have a video hosting part? some guy did that or something similar a few days ago.

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does TinyPic support HD? What about VIMEO, I heard about that, idk

Illusory

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Google Video
BrightCove
PhotoBucket
YouTube
DailyMotion
iFilm
Break
Blip.tv
GrindTV
Metacafe
Myspace
Vimeo
BuzzNet
LiveLeak
Stupidvideos
Flixya
GoFish
Kwego
Lulu
Pandora
Viddler
MyHeavy
PutFile
StupidVideos
Vmix
ZippyVideos
CastPost
Dotv
Famster
Gawkk
Tubetorial
MeraVideo
Porkolt
VideoWebTown
Vidmax
ClipMoon
MotorsportMad
ThatsHow
ClipChef

xx ANDY xx

xx ANDY xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I have collected overnight of like 22 Black Ops Beta/Zombie/Retail copy videos and I had them on youtube but most of them got removed. Whats a good site that isn't so popular that I can upload them all to and show them here without as much worry of the getting removed >

Upload to youtube I think they have the best quality, but leave the video unlised and only post the link here, I have upped 5 since yesterday and only 1 has been removed

larney

larney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The ones Trolololol said but Metacafe and Dailymotion are the best choices, ive never heard of the other ones

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
upload to youtube and make it to where its private and you have to give the link out for people to view

H

HaZaRd0uZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upload to youtube and leave it unlisted .. they stay up for ages and also name it something stupid like "Fluffy Bunnys".

Top Bottom
Login
Register