What's new

Discussion What is an unpopular site, that I can upload HD videos to?

S

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I have collected overnight of like 22 Black Ops Beta/Zombie/Retail copy videos and I had them on youtube but most of them got removed. Whats a good site that isn't so popular that I can upload them all to and show them here without as much worry of the getting removed >

I

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Reaction score
Created a fake facebook and upload them there.

E

EnterTextHere

Reaction score
hmm, not so shure facebook would work out so great..

Z

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Reaction score
site that isn't so popular that I can upload them all to and show them here without as much worry of the getting removed >
*No Advertising*
but seriously...don't photobucket have a video hosting part? some guy did that or something similar a few days ago.

S

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does TinyPic support HD? What about VIMEO, I heard about that, idk

I

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Reaction score
Google Video
BrightCove
PhotoBucket
YouTube
DailyMotion
iFilm
Break
Blip.tv
GrindTV
Metacafe
Myspace
Vimeo
BuzzNet
LiveLeak
Stupidvideos
Flixya
GoFish
Kwego
Lulu
Pandora
Viddler
MyHeavy
PutFile
StupidVideos
Vmix
ZippyVideos
CastPost
Dotv
Famster
Gawkk
Tubetorial
MeraVideo
Porkolt
VideoWebTown
Vidmax
ClipMoon
MotorsportMad
ThatsHow
ClipChef

X

xx ANDY xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I have collected overnight of like 22 Black Ops Beta/Zombie/Retail copy videos and I had them on youtube but most of them got removed. Whats a good site that isn't so popular that I can upload them all to and show them here without as much worry of the getting removed >

Upload to youtube I think they have the best quality, but leave the video unlised and only post the link here, I have upped 5 since yesterday and only 1 has been removed

L

larney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones Trolololol said but Metacafe and Dailymotion are the best choices, ive never heard of the other ones

L

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Reaction score
upload to youtube and make it to where its private and you have to give the link out for people to view

H

HaZaRd0uZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Upload to youtube and leave it unlisted .. they stay up for ages and also name it something stupid like "Fluffy Bunnys".

Top Bottom