What's new

Discussion What if They Made Another Battlefield?

• Thread starter Xex_Blaze_Official
  • Start date
  • Views 1,975
X

Xex_Blaze_Official

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What would you guys think if they made another battlefield next year

Goat Eyes

Goat Eyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's more than likely they will release a new Battlefield in late 2016. I'll be happy if they do, I'm hoping for BF5 military themed.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it would be great if they released another Battlefield next year, I imagine that they will. Hardline is good, but it doesn't have the same replay factor as what Battlefield 4 has so I can only assume that they'll go back to the whole War/Military themed game and away from the Cops & Criminals.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I think it's more than likely they will release a new Battlefield in late 2016. I'll be happy if they do, I'm hoping for BF5 military themed.

I think it would be great if they released another Battlefield next year, I imagine that they will. Hardline is good, but it doesn't have the same replay factor as what Battlefield 4 has so I can only assume that they'll go back to the whole War/Military themed game and away from the Cops & Criminals.
I'd be happy to see BF5 come out sometime next year, but I am very occupied with Hardline. I usually just switch up game types each time I play, so that's maybe why I am not tired of it yet. I will admit though, I want the first Hardline DLC to drop soon as I want to play on some new locations. I'm also anxious to see that community BF4 DLC.

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I would be happy to see a new battlefield although I would still be on hardline by the time the new one came out "If it was next year" But then I wouldn't think they would drop one so quick. Maybe another 2Years we shall see another one.

killerbunniesKB

killerbunniesKB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope it does my come out this year I like it when we allow our battlefields at least 2 years to have a nice life span plus if they rush it, it won't be good so I hope one comes out in 2016

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"What if" lol, they will they only delayed Hardline, cause people complained EA was popping out a new battlefield every year.
But I hope the next one will be another war-type on, I truthfully didn't like BF:H

J

josh11770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"What if" lol, they will they only delayed Hardline, cause people complained EA was popping out a new battlefield every year.
But I hope the next one will be another war-type on, I truthfully didn't like BF:H
same feeling here, this one feels too close to cod, i think it lacks what made this series so much better than cod. the huge maps and vehicular warfare, not to mention there's only like 5 guns for each class.. this game feels very limited when compared to #4 almost as if it started off as DLC. you know kinda like riptide.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if they stick to their development cycle then they come out with a new one about every 2 to 3 years. they still do patches to BF4 to add stuff and improve.

NADA Elite

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still waiting for the full release of the Nighttime maps.

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
They probably will release another Battlefield next year because I don't think Hardline is what people thought. It sure was not what I thought. I thought much more from the game but I was not disappointed however, I was not super impressed either. I think they just worked too much on the vehicles this year rather than the actual combat. I liked how Battlefield 3 was on the 360, I would kind of like them to make a game in that fashion and stuff like that. That or BFBC 2 were the two best imo.

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are making Battlefield 5 and it will be around November this year. I just hope they don't release it with all the problems that followed the last one.

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean battlefield is a very good game. The problems wasn't big but I will be looking forward to the next one!

Kal-el

Kal-el

Better today, than yesterday.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully they learn from all the mistakes they made with Battlefield 4 but I think they've redeemed themselves with all the free maps we've been getting. Plus, Premium is by far the best $50 I've spent on a season pass.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully they learn from all the mistakes they made with Battlefield 4 but I think they've redeemed themselves with all the free maps we've been getting. Plus, Premium is by far the best $50 I've spent on a season pass.
Battleifeild 4 sucked at launch, they were rush for the October-november deadline and they just had to push it out there when they had to.
Once of the leading developers said they are now working on Battlefield 5, and Hopefully Ea won't rush them so hard this time.

Kal-el

Kal-el

Better today, than yesterday.
Reaction score
Sin$
Battleifeild 4 sucked at launch, they were rush for the October-november deadline and they just had to push it out there when they had to.
Once of the leading developers said they are now working on Battlefield 5, and Hopefully Ea won't rush them so hard this time.

Well we all know how EA is lol they'll find something to f*ck up

C

Chaz32621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard news that it was going to be Battlefield Hardline 2? I didn't hear anything about BF5?

Top Bottom
Login
Register