• Thread starter Scarlett Johansson
  • Start date
  • Views 344
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Dear Jagex

What on earth happened to your game? I was an 2009 player and continued to play until 2011 when I was hacked and Jagex didn't help me with recovering my account from the hacker, so I decided to stop playing because I had spent to much time and money on it already. Recently I decided to go back online and start playing again in my free time, so I went online for 30 minutes and just realized that the game had been ruined...just ruined. 09' Runescape was the best and now its just been ruined. I do realize that there are copies of the game online so I can play old-school Runescape, but whats the point now :frown:.

RIP Runescape!

Yours sincerely,

Fahad78

W

Weeb

Leech®
Reaction score
EoC is what happened.

J

Jason

Reaction score
Long list of problems that have accumulated over the years. I grew up and lost interest but I know many people who quit over a number of stupid updates.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
I used to play a lot when I was like 6 or 7. I stopped playing after I got stuck in a cave during one of the holiday events, signed back in a few years later and I was outside of the cave but the game no longer interested me. I can't even sign in anymore because it says my user:tongue:ass is wrong.

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Long list of problems that have accumulated over the years. I grew up and lost interest but I know many people who quit over a number of stupid updates.
The game was really fun back in 09' but after my hack and the new updates I just lost interest, its all about the money now. 
I used to play a lot when I was like 6 or 7. I stopped playing after I got stuck in a cave during one of the holiday events, signed back in a few years later and I was outside of the cave but the game no longer interested me. I can't even sign in anymore because it says my user:tongue:*** is wrong.
LOL is that cave story true? I suspect that you've been hacked since that's what happened to me.

J

Jason

Reaction score
The game was really fun back in 09' but after my hack and the new updates I just lost interest, its all about the money now.

I remember people crying about being hacked, and I never understood how that happened. Do people just give out their information?

R

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
I played Runescape about a few times as I kinda liked it due to my cousins always playing it and I would always watch. I don't play anymore since it's ehh these days.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score

LOL is that cave story true? I suspect that you've been hacked since that's what happened to me.
Yeah, it was some sort of ice cave. It was one of those things where if you take one step you slide across the room and I couldn't make my way to the exit so I just gave up. As for being hacked I had a pretty simple username and password so I guess it's possible. Either that or I changed it to something I no longer remember.

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Yeah, it was some sort of ice cave. It was one of those things where if you take one step you slide across the room and I couldn't make my way to the exit so I just gave up. As for being hacked I had a pretty simple username and password so I guess it's possible. Either that or I changed it to something I no longer remember.
Oh your talking about the Christmas Ice Cave, I remember that it was really annoying but I managed to complete it. Couldn't you just use the home teleport spell? 
I remember people crying about being hacked, and I never understood how that happened. Do people just give out their information?
My one was pretty stupid as I was only around the age of 9-12 when it happened. Basically I was sent an email regarding something related to my account it was something about me trying to sell my account on the chat which I may have tried to so they wanted me to go online and basically sort out the issue, it all looked legit like totally legit the website was completely identical even the URL looked legit, I didn't bother to check the email address of the person who sent it until I was hacked. I was a naive kid back then and didn't realize that these types of scams where going on (except for the Nigerian prince one lol) so I fell for it and got hacked. Jagex refused to help me even though I was able to supply proof and I never got my account back. 
I played Runescape about a few times as I kinda liked it due to my cousins always playing it and I would always watch. I don't play anymore since it's ehh these days.
Oh cool, it was fun but not anymore.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
Oh your talking about the Christmas Ice Cave, I remember that it was really annoying but I managed to complete it. Couldn't you just use the home teleport spell?
True, not sure why I didn't do that. o_0. Now that I think about it that might have been how I got out all those years later.

A

Ashley Christensen

Reaction score
I grew up and lost interest but I know many people who quit over a number of stupid updates.
1wjs9

D

Durva

Professional Scrub
Reaction score
It's quite simple my dear fellow member. People got lazy, downloaded bots to chop wood, mine, fish, etc or whatever else they needed. This program stole their login info and boom easy hacked account.

Top Bottom