Solved what happens if i get banned?

• Thread starter rlawhdgkek
  • Start date
  • Views 445
R

rlawhdgkek

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry, a stupid question. what happens if i get banned? is it just that i cant play online or does it become a complete useless piece of metal?

SnowPlowMan

SnowPlowMan

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Console banned - you can not play on live but you can play with it offline.

but you still use your account on live if its not suspended on another xbox.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anything you do on the banned box can not be transfered to any other box. Meaning that if you earn an achievement on a banned XBOX, then try to move your account onto a non banned XBOX, the account will say it needs to be recovered from XBL so you won't get credit for those achievements.

M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rlawhdgkek said:
but you could still play offline games right?

Of course. You can also remove the corruption of the profile after getting an achievement so they save to it and you can use it on another sexbox.

N

nickc25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rocky11185 said:
Anything you do on the banned box can not be transfered to any other box. Meaning that if you earn an achievement on a banned XBOX, then try to move your account onto a non banned XBOX, the account will say it needs to be recovered from XBL so you won't get credit for those achievements.

While it is a true statement you can easily get around that. Just use a smart little program called conflag remover and it makes the profile work again and does not show as corrupt. I had to do this when moving from banned to unbanned console on regular basis.

You need a memory card reader, xplorer 360 and conflag remover, plus something like modio to resign and rehash.

Top Bottom
Login
Register