What happened to this forum?

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by Chris7S, Dec 17, 2018 with 10 replies and 821 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris7S

Chris7S Nerd by definition, programmer by trade

Ratings:
    So, I remember when I would come here and this forum was popping. I hate to see gaming tools being the only topic of discussion here. Let's get those developers back here that want to create! And no, I don't mean RTE tools....

2. Z61

Z61 Some times our saints are sinners Retired

Ratings:
    Good luck getting anyone around who isn't wanting to make the next 1337 mod tool or start their 1500th game project that won't get anywhere.

• Like Like x 5
  3. 4n0nr0n

4n0nr0n No Masters, No Slaves

Ratings:
    Right, let’s get some stuff going on here lol.

4. Vegeta

Vegeta 宇宙のマスター

Ratings:
    Why dont you learn and bless us.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Harry

Harry Most Dope Premium

Ratings:
    People on this site don't really have much interest in doing stuff like this now. It comes and goes in phases I think, it was mod tools/programs and now it's boosting lobbies lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Chris7S

Ratings:
    I am a freelance web developer and create software when I need it. I graduated with a CSCI degree and to see this kind of behavior in this forum is foreign to me. I remember when I had a group of programming friends in this forum and we would all create useful tools to aid our fellow members. It's sad to see people trying to copy and paste code in an attempt to make money from it.
    [doublepost=1545283397][/doublepost]
    It's sad man! Also, I love the avatar! Mac is a legend and will always be a legend!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Entreprise

Entreprise Newbie

Ratings:
    Glad to see someone else has a degree in programming. I have my Computer Engineering degree currently, also going to Stanford aswell to get my double major in Computer Science and Mathematics.

• Like Like x 2
  8. OP
    Chris7S

Ratings:
    Bro, I love that! I have been reading a paper published from Standford to create an app to translate ASL in real-time. They used PHP and it is super slow but the equations and algorithms they used are awesome!

I am trying to recreate that but in a much faster way! Here is the paper I am referencing using Neural Networks.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Harry

Harry Most Dope Premium

Ratings:
    Yeah sad how sections come and go like this one has! And yes I agree, been listening to his music for coming 10 years since he was easy mac !! Rip to a legend

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    Chris7S

Ratings:
    Same here man. I have an original, "But My Mackin' Ain't Easy" tape.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Entreprise

Entreprise Newbie

Ratings:
    That’s cool! Do you have discord or any other contact other then on here? Maybe we could tackle something together in the future. I do a lot of server related stuff now adays. I have my own datacenter with about 25 servers.