• Thread starter zBrian
  • Start date
  • Views 2,088
zBrian

zBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean obviously its locked by why isn't there one & since this q is related ill post here, does anyone still buy accounts? :smile: cheers

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not allowed anymore to sell accounts....which is quite the rule considering they allow people to sell coins(virtual goods). I think they should have atleast one legit person that is allowed to sell accounts....most of the people that sell accounts are selling anyways through pm's.

zBrian

zBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not allowed anymore to sell accounts....which is quite the rule considering they allow people to sell coins(virtual goods). I think they should have atleast one legit person that is allowed to sell accounts....most of the people that sell accounts are selling anyways through pm's.
Oh okay thanks I certainly will not sell accounts then :rolleyes::wink: & yeah I suppose its hard to find people now that the threads deleted

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I preferred just having the mega thread myself, there wasn't an awful lot of posts per day so it was nice to just come on in the evening and have a quick scroll through all the new posts.

RIP!

zBrian

zBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I preferred just having the mega thread myself, there wasn't an awful lot of posts per day so it was nice to just come on in the evening and have a quick scroll through all the new posts.

RIP!
agreed. why was it deleted :confused:?

Davepalmer22

Davepalmer22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill miss it, I think it was a rite of passage to read thought the 500 or so pages to catch up when I joined,
it was rambling and shambolic, but so am I.

Ill miss you Mega Thread

MajorW81

MajorW81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If we removed all the generic comments
  • What autobuyer should I get?
  • Where can I get a free autobuyer?
  • I want an autobuyer but don't know how to code
  • etc
  • etc
How many pages would we have ended up with?

Qpwoeiejens

Qpwoeiejens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If we removed all the generic comments
  • What autobuyer should I get?
  • Where can I get a free autobuyer?
  • I want an autobuyer but don't know how to code
  • etc
  • etc
How many pages would we have ended up with?
1 or 2 lol

P

polonord

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was hundred of RELEVANT pages in that thread.. yes a lot of spam and trash, but the precious information that could have been found there are countless; most of us won't care anymore (since we skilled in the meantime), but for a newbie that was pure gold. Good decision for us (less competitors), but very bad decision for a forum like this IMO.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There was hundred of RELEVANT pages in that thread.. yes a lot of spam and trash, but the precious information that could have been found there are countless; most of us won't care anymore (since we skilled in the meantime), but for a newbie that was pure gold. Good decision for us (less competitors), but very bad decision for a forum like this IMO.
We'll be making a FAQ soon which will be a lot more organised.. just need a few more questions for it then I'll create it.

zBrian

zBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even though some was off topic it did supply me and a few others with a great read

C

CSM03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't it still online? Members can still check it out right? I know it wasn't deleted right away.... Not sure if they deleted it afterwards though.

Core4

Core4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it will come back if im not mistaken.
It's coming back, kinda...

ab778c807bd2c5ba1563b3e3e0d42611.png

Mystro10

Mystro10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
been away for abit - pretty sad the AB thread is gone was always a good place to turn for important info AB related, I hope it does come back!

R

RafauM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't it still online? Members can still check it out right? I know it wasn't deleted right away.... Not sure if they deleted it afterwards though.

not deleted, fifa section, second page:tongue:

K

krazzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New user here. I've recently started working on an AB after getting pissed off by web app being so ****.

I spent hours and read 100s of pages of that thread and it really helped me get started. I was clueless in the beginning. The AB is no way finished and isn't making any coins but I'm now enjoying working on it. It's both fun and interesting.

Thank you all for your valuable contributions :smile:

ZTM

ZTM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill miss it, I think it was a rite of passage to read thought the 500 or so pages to catch up when I joined,
it was rambling and shambolic, but so am I.

Ill miss you Mega Thread

We should use it to examine anyone willing to enter the coins club, asking at was page each topic has been discussed

Top Bottom
Login
Register