What's new

Solved What happen to custom plate.?

zi17

zi17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone having a same problem or just me.? I can't select custom plate in a modshop or LSC anymore.

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone having a same problem or just me.? I can't select custom plate in a modshop or LSC anymore.

you have been dupedetected. it has been asked and answerd so many times by now.

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Got some bad news dude you have fallen under r* trap. You have been "dupe detected" unfortunately you can't get them back.

I really hope you have a custom plate on elegy retro or your dupe days are over. I really really recommend you to check out the new sell limit here
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/important-daily-sell-limit-has-changed.1660721/

Please don't fall under r* trap more. I hope me & our dude DonWakita DonWakita has helped you out.

If you continue to need support reply below & don't hesitate to contact us again :smile:

Upvote 0
zi17

zi17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got some bad news dude you have fallen under r* trap. You have been "dupe detected" unfortunately you can't get them back.

I really hope you have a custom plate on elegy retro or your dupe days are over. I really really recommend you to check out the new sell limit here
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/important-daily-sell-limit-has-changed.1660721/

Please don't fall under r* trap more. I hope me & our dude DonWakita DonWakita has helped you out.

If you continue to need support reply below & don't hesitate to contact us again :smile:

Thanks. But i never dupe any car before. I have retro custom but that car is for my personal use, not for duped.

The only thing i did is oppressor mega money glitch. Bought bunch of them and then sell it.

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. But i never dupe any car before. I have retro custom but that car is for my personal use, not for duped.

The only thing i did is oppressor mega money glitch. Bought bunch of them and then sell it.
They are trapping everyone by the new sell limit dam r* hopefully you will get custom plates back but might be long wait

Upvote 0
zi17

zi17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are trapping everyone by the new sell limit dam r* hopefully you will get custom plates back but might be long wait

Yeah. I guess i have to wait. I've sold all oppressors, hopefully the waiting time will be shorter because i stopped selling PV.

By the way, thanks to you and DonWakita DonWakita for helping me on this matter.

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. I guess i have to wait. I've sold all oppressors, hopefully the waiting time will be shorter because i stopped selling PV.

By the way, thanks to you and DonWakita DonWakita for helping me on this matter.
Knowing r* probably not. But really all depends what exploit level etc your on.

I no you don't sell vehicles Now but when you sold them you might have damaged your limit.

If your on repeat offender cap 1 or 2. You might not see custom plates for 9 months. No matter if you sell or not. Hopefully what Eva level your on its not that bad.

Hopefully you don't have to wait 9 months or more for them. Your welcome dude that's what we're here for :smile:

Upvote 0
Montejio

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 100% sure trapped, but does that mean that i can't order a new custom plate? If so, that explains my trouble through the iFruit app.

Thank goodness all my remaining dupes have a custom plate.

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 100% sure trapped, but does that mean that i can't order a new custom plate? If so, that explains my trouble through the iFruit app.

Thank goodness all my remaining dupes have a custom plate.
Yes. You can't order it & you can't put any plates in lsc or mod shop.

Upvote 0
A

Asbododger28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about if my order goes through for custom plate from ifruit then get the message in game bit when I get there the order isn't there
What does this mean
Soz total noob here
Ty all for your help

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What about if my order goes through for custom plate from ifruit then get the message in game bit when I get there the order isn't there
What does this mean
Soz total noob here
Ty all for your help
This is what happens. It won't let you get any custom plates. You have been detected by r*.

Also you may not be allowed to upgrade any vehicles either from ifruit app.

Upvote 0
P

Parttimer

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this thread guys. I am having the same issue. My custom plate disappeared but not sure how I was detected. I never sold more than 8 cars in a 30 hour period but I suppose I needed to read up more. I was always careful to check every plate every time to make sure it changed. Now, when I order through iFruit, I get the notification in game that my LSC order can be fulfilled but when I enter with a car, it just says I have $100 repair on my car or I can sell it. If I repair it, it just goes to the regular upgrade menu with no upgrades added to the car and no option for my custom plate. I tried delinking and then linked my rockstar back to the game which also did nothing. I hopefully will get my plates back some day.

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this thread guys. I am having the same issue. My custom plate disappeared but not sure how I was detected. I never sold more than 8 cars in a 30 hour period but I suppose I needed to read up more. I was always careful to check every plate every time to make sure it changed. Now, when I order through iFruit, I get the notification in game that my LSC order can be fulfilled but when I enter with a car, it just says I have $100 repair on my car or I can sell it. If I repair it, it just goes to the regular upgrade menu with no upgrades added to the car and no option for my custom plate. I tried delinking and then linked my rockstar back to the game which also did nothing. I hopefully will get my plates back some day.
With r* changing sell limit with the gunrunning DLC it has caught most people out they are cracking down so hopefully you will get your plates back soon

Upvote 0
zi17

zi17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its been 2 weeks i took a break from gtav. Been playing another games. And today when i came back, i still can't change my custom plate number. Like Swiftyste Swiftyste said, 9 month or more waiting time.

Luckily for me, i have almost all vehicle and most of them equipped with custom plate. Only a car after gunrunning update except for vagner, i couldn't have custom plate on it.

Upvote 0
P

Parttimer

Reaction score
Sin$
I think its been 2 weeks i took a break from gtav. Been playing another games. And today when i came back, i still can't change my custom plate number. Like Swiftyste Swiftyste said, 9 month or more waiting time.

Luckily for me, i have almost all vehicle and most of them equipped with custom plate. Only a car after gunrunning update except for vagner, i couldn't have custom plate on it.
I did the same thing. I just took a break to play other games. Most of my cars already had custom plates so I'm just waiting/hoping to get them back in time. I just log on to get any special unlocks for now and play other games I've been meaning to get to.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register