What's new

Discussion What Halo will you be getting?

• Thread starter Matt123454321
  • Start date
  • Views 4,632
Matt123454321

Matt123454321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMFG i cannot wait for the MCC to come out, i wasn't really planning on buying a X1 at all, i was just gonna keep my RGH and buy lifetime stealth but after seeing this yesterday, oh im so selling the rgh and buying me a X1 and MCC when it comes out. Halo 3 was the 1st halo i ever played, i love it to death, even to this very day, thats the only xbox360 game i play, i mod halo 3 way to much online with aimbot and actually cannot wait to play legit again without cheats, i hate modding halo 3 online now, i feel so bad aimbotting people, especially guests, its no fun :frown:

Hearing about halo 3 being on the X1, has made me so dam happy, i'll be playing that for years and years to come
Cheats ruins everything lol. I got excited when I heard they are bringing Halo 2 back. That's the reason why some people will be getting MCC

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
If MCC is truly the same Halo 2 experience, I will be playing it for likely the next 5 years. I will have zero need to buy Halo 5.

Halo has been in a steady decline since Halo 3 anyway, as far as I'm concerned. Halo MCC is almost guaranteed to be better than Halo 5 should the trend continue.

I

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder how the armor unlock system will work? #recon?

bosox3

bosox3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I might buy them all....Ive never touched any halo games....not even for a second...and have been an xbox fan since the day 1 of their original. never gave that series a chance but now..might give it a go and see what all the fuss is about. lol

I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I might buy them all....Ive never touched any halo games....not even for a second...and have been an xbox fan since the day 1 of their original. never gave that series a chance but now..might give it a go and see what all the fuss is about. lol
Since it's a collection, you buy one, you get them all.

At least till H5 comes out.

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really just glad about the fact even if the Halo 3 servers go down on 360 its playing lifetime will be expanded greatly!

Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

Thank me later.♠
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope halo 2 has sometype of map editor. Also that you can import old halo 3 maps like levels,station 69,omega journey and more.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be getting MCC and H5 :wink: MCC is gonna be amazing.
I hope halo 2 has sometype of map editor. Also that you can import old halo 3 maps like levels,station 69,omega journey and more.

I doubt you can import but Halo 2 was confirmed to have Forge at E3.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be getting MCC and H5 :wink: MCC is gonna be amazing.

I doubt you can import but Halo 2 was confirmed to have Forge at E3.
Only the six remade maps on a new engine tho. I'm kinda glad, forge on regular H2 would kinda ruin the nostalgia.

Top Bottom
Login
Register