What's new

Discussion What gender do you play as?

• Thread starter DuzyBertha
  • Start date
  • Views 1,694

What gender do you play as in GTA Online?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vizionz4D

Vizionz4D

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it degrading that I have to be one or the other, I want to be asexual
-_-

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
I play as a female, best out of a bad situation, considering all the characters look soo bad.

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Play as a female because I want to do something different, not follow the crowd. Besides, Rockstar's 'character creation' system is needing work. Whichever the sex you choose, they always end up looking like a guy in some form.

(about 80% of players I've seen in Online are male - so I chose not to follow the crowd).

Zlad

Zlad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...Besides, Rockstar's 'character creation' system is needing work. Whichever the sex you choose, they always end up looking like a guy in some form....
Our chars all look inbred if you ask me. Girls are no different to guys except they have lumps on their chest. After a while your female char looks like a crack wh*re all the time anyway. I deleted mine cause I created her for the same reason mentioned by a few others. I'd much rather look at a chicks a*s over a guy's any day. But if you take her sunnies off you dry reach every time you see her face because she looks like your guy char and looks like she's been on crack for the past 5 years lol

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Our chars all look inbred if you ask me. Girls are no different to guys except they have lumps on their chest. After a while your female char looks like a crack wh*re all the time anyway. I deleted mine cause I created her for the same reason mentioned by a few others. I'd much rather look at a chicks a*s over a guy's any day. But if you take her sunnies off you dry reach every time you see her face because she looks like your guy char and looks like she's been on crack for the past 5 years lol

That's the main reason why mine is permanently wearing a Vixen mask. :tongue:

GrandTheftAutoV

GrandTheftAutoV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is actually the reason I always play as chicks.
Also because they're usually skinnier which can be slightly helpful in shooters.
The body weight has nothing to do with it lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register