12ice

12ice

Windows Phone App Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so we have a team and XNA membership we need ideas and a name
after about 2-3 weeks im going to make a poll about this

Current Ideas:
A zombie Arena type game where you have a "Cart" (Small Box like vehicle) that is customizable Weapons, Colors, Wheels Etc We plan to make this extremely customizable as this is what i find attracts players. The objective is to kill as many zombies as possible and the person with the highest score wins.Like player match and wager match in Black ops there will be two types there will be one where you earn in game currency for free but you earn less than the Bet mode but in bet mode you have to pay for entry but the prize is higher. I am currently trying to think of gametypes and Maps atm i can only think of there being a dome filled with zombies. In every game the map will consist of random rooms,domes ect that will unlock after a certain time or after all zombies are killed the only notification of this will be sound and unless your looking at the exit no Visual notification

recreate tiny wings (the iphone app) for the xbox. I know it sounds like it may be copying, etc... but you don't need to make it be an exact copy. Add your own ideas in. (Challenges? New Characters? Power-ups?) Currently, someone is recreating it for the Android OS.

monster trucks on halo reach which is extremely fun.
So if you make a monster trucks game, have customizable vehicles, different arenas and so on.
Current Names:
Ohai Games

Neautrl

SpazzingZombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A idea for a game would be where you have a slingshot and you hit the targets and you can collect tickets and redeem them at a booth.

M

MrAlex3600

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so we have a team and XNA membership we need ideas and a name
after about 2-3 weeks im going to make a poll about this

Current Ideas:
A zombie Arena type game where you have a "Cart" (Small Box like vehicle) that is customizable Weapons, Colors, Wheels Etc We plan to make this extremely customizable as this is what i find attracts players. The objective is to kill as many zombies as possible and the person with the highest score wins.Like player match and wager match in Black ops there will be two types there will be one where you earn in game currency for free but you earn less than the Bet mode but in bet mode you have to pay for entry but the prize is higher. I am currently trying to think of gametypes and Maps atm i can only think of there being a dome filled with zombies

Current Names:
Ohai Games
So your bassicly making zombie arena from Dead Rising 2 and your just adding money to it?

Black Magic

Black Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well me and my friends allways play monster trucks on halo reach which is extremely fun.
So if you make a monster trucks game, have customizable vehicles, different arenas and so on.

12ice

12ice

Windows Phone App Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
So your bassicly making zombie arena from Dead Rising 2 and your just adding money to it?
No it has elements from dead rising but it is based around the vehicles and customization which was irrelevant in dead rising 2

C

Car247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you make make it to were you enter a combination with the buttons you open up xex menu

Top Bottom
Login
Register