• Borderlands 2

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
T

Triiistan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First off, I didn't know where to place this thread so please move it if its necessary.

I have some extra money lying around and I want to buy a game for my 360. I'm going to buy it off of On-Demand because I want to save some extra money. I can't really choose what game to buy so I was wondering if you could give me some of your input. I've looked through some of the games, and I narrowed it down to three, pretty different choices.

Assassins Creed 3 vs. Forza Horizon vs. Borderlands 2

Here's the things, I have never played the previous Assassins Creed's so do you think it would be ok to jump in now? Or will I be confused about the story?

I love Forza. I especially like how this is kind-of open world.

I have never played Borderlands (1) before so would it be ok to jump in now? I still can't get past the cartoon drawing graphics though. Do you think I would be able to get used to it because everyone tells me that this game is great.

So, what game should I buy and why? Thanks! I appreciate it! :smile:

T

Tergat

Here's looking at you, kid
Reaction score
Forza horizon
Beautiful looking game , nice cars and online is good

S

sin0878

SAUSE
Reaction score
ac3 was a very long and enjoyable story :biggrin: i loved it!!

T

Triiistan

Contributor
Reaction score
Forza horizon
Beautiful looking game , nice cars and online is good

Awesome, do you have to pay for an online pass? Also, is there any local multiplayer?

S

Sloth

Reaction score
Awesome, do you have to pay for an online pass? Also, is there any local multiplayer?

no local and no you dont need an online pass to play online

T

Triiistan

Contributor
Reaction score
ac3 was a very long and enjoyable story :biggrin: i loved it!!

That's awesome! Do you think I would need to have played the previous game's to understand the story? Or could I jump right in? 
no local and no you dont need an online pass to play online

Ok that's cool, hm... I still can't decide! :smile: 
Buy an xk3y.

What's that? I looked it up but still didn't understand it? What's the purpose? I also saw no USA in where to buy it.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
That's awesome! Do you think I would need to have played the previous game's to understand the story? Or could I jump right in? 

Ok that's cool, hm... I still can't decide! :smile: 

What's that? I looked it up but still didn't understand it? What's the purpose? I also saw no USA in where to buy it.

Emulates your dvd drive to let you play games off an external HDD.

T

Triiistan

Contributor
Reaction score
Emulates your dvd drive to let you play games off an external HDD.

Oh I see. How much space does an average On-Demand game take up do you think? I have the 250 GB Xbox 360 so I should be alright for the time being.

E

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flash your console then buy a Xk3y better off doing that. Save money

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Forza Horizon.
Such a fun game to play, great multiplayer game mode to choose from.
You have to buy an online pass though -_-

E

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I see. How much space does an average On-Demand game take up do you think? I have the 250 GB Xbox 360 so I should be alright for the time being.

8.7 GB! 

Check out my mod shop babe.

T

Triiistan

Contributor
Reaction score
Forza Horizon.
Such a fun game to play, great multiplayer game mode to choose from.
You have to buy an online pass though -_-

Woah, I'm kind of leaning towards this game now. Hm... S Sloth said you didn't need an online pass. That sucks.

S

sin0878

SAUSE
Reaction score

i would if i were you.. the story is basically about the same guy in our modern time going back in his mind to the revolutionary war to see what his ancestors did and better understand them.. the other games went more back in time... so its totally up to you to play them all!

T

TheGoon

Windy City Assassin
Reaction score
Borderlands 2 if you want to have countless hours of fun. Also if you are passing up on a great game because of graphics it's your loss.

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
They are 7-8 GBs.

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Assassin Creed 3, I hate borderlands.

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Woah, I'm kind of leaning towards this game now. Hm... S Sloth said you didn't need an online pass. That sucks.

Ohh no i just looked it up and no online pass is needed.
I'm sure i brought one? I really can't remember.

Top Bottom