• Thread starter jellyrole
  • Start date
  • Views 454
J

jellyrole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just fixed an E74 error and apparently the Xbox plays burned games meaning its got a hacked firmware. It wouldn't play Modern Warfare 2 and said I needed to install an update, probably because the dashboard version is the old style. Anywho, it's a Hitachi drive.

Thanks!

h2player117

h2player117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just fixed an E74 error and apparently the Xbox plays burned games meaning its got a hacked firmware. It wouldn't play Modern Warfare 2 and said I needed to install an update, probably because the dashboard version is the old style. Anywho, it's a Hitachi drive.

Thanks!

if its the old style dash have it JTAGGED!!!
unless your using LIVE in which case i suggest maybe tryin to use jungleflasher to check it out.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't be too sure on the DVD drive firmware, it could be anything. Defiantly won't be LT though, so you risk getting the 360 banned if you take it on LIVE.

J

jellyrole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't plan on taking this one on XBL. I'm using it in a project where I'm building a gaming PC and a 360 together. I need the latest firmware to be able to play all games and have a better final project.

offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
wait.....modern warfare asked for an update? Then, if your not going to jtag it, do the update... if, when you put in a burned game, it says play dvd, then you need to update your flashed firmware. i think the latest for hitachi is 1.51

offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything you could want to know about jtags...
also this button is pretty cool
add.png

its one the bottom right side of my post :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register