• Thread starter kaitlin4599
  • Start date
  • Views 314
kaitlin4599

kaitlin4599

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok this may sound like a silly question but im wondering what file format my games have to be in in order for me to use trainers with them? im not sure if they need to be in GOD games on demand format or iso or what any help would be appreciated also these games are retail disks that i bought used and were ripped to my pc

edit my retail games were ripped as a disk image

kaitlin4599

kaitlin4599

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im using FSD but may switch to aurora is there a guide for aurora that tells me how ot use trainers the majority of my trainers have an XEX

Hypotoad

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im using FSD but may switch to aurora is there a guide for aurora that tells me how ot use trainers the majority of my trainers have an XEX

You use trainers specially made for Aurora, you just put the trainer file in the Aurora/Trainer folder and select it from the game menu, it's easy, you don't have to load a file then the trainer like in FSD, it even tells you if the trainer is functional before you use it. As sometimes you have to get the right TU for the trainer, but that's easy too, you simply go to Title Updates in Aurora and select the one you wish to download.

There's an Aurora trainer for virtually every game out there, they are all here, and you can download the whole pack at once if you like:

http://www.xyzmods.com/index.php/topic/3433-complete-aurora-trainer-list/

Top Bottom
Login
Register