What's new

Solved What fast and SAFE ways to make money on PC?

• Thread starter SukiSID
  • Start date
  • Views 529
S

SukiSID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi! I'm new on PC and not sure what would be the best way to make money fast without risking my account. It looks like there aren't many dupe glitches for PC as there are for PS4/XBONE.

I'm wondering if I receive "dropped money" will I risk in getting banned? or if there are safe to use menus that I can "drip feed" myself a million here and there, and remove the menu.

I'm not much into grinding I/E for 150k/hour after duping retro customs in my xbox account :smile:

Thanks!

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Many of these dupe glitches might work on PC but since the PC players are minimal they dont get tested alot on PC. If it works on xbox and PS4 i think there is a chance it works on PC but im not a PC player myself so i dont really know tbh. Hope you find something though. :smile:

Upvote 0
S

SukiSID

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bud, I will try them (probably will wait for a solo glitch because I don't know anyone with the PC version).

And also, what do you guys know about the risk on receiving money drops on PC? can I really get banned or account reset for receiving money from a modder?

Upvote 0
NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bud, I will try them (probably will wait for a solo glitch because I don't know anyone with the PC version).

And also, what do you guys know about the risk on receiving money drops on PC? can I really get banned or account reset for receiving money from a modder?
If you can i would buy the drops. Much safer and smart. If you,re not going to i would be carefull but i dont think they will do anything, just be carefull :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register