What ever happened to the original Halo 3 Forge Campaign Editor

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Epsilon, Nov 25, 2008 with 5 replies and 303 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epsilon

Epsilon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ""[Click here to view the link] just got a million times better with one simple, yet really sweet addition. Campaign mode just got a whole lot more exiting than ever before with the addition of the “Forge” map editing system, which was announced at GC by Bungie. Unfortunately, you will not be able to warp the terrain like typical map editors, but there are many features you can use to completely change the game. I am not sure if this editor will be available for use in multi-player matches, but it will definitely be there for campaign modes.""

Qouted from GC by Bungie in August '07 with the soon-to-be new campaign editor

If you read the last line : I am not sure if this editor will be available for use in multi-player matches, but it will definitely be there for campaign modes. :biggrin:
    source
    [Click here to view the link]:smile:

2. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
    there was never forge for campaing and chances are never will be.
    idk who GC Bungie is, but it doesnt look like they are bungie...

3. lx leo xl

lx leo xl Getting There

Ratings:
    Bungie never said anything about campaign forge

4. Brown Wigga

Brown Wigga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That would be bad *** if it were true. You could spawn little ai grunts and pick them up and place them around and ****...

5. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
  6. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Join Date: March 2006

Ratings:
    Your source is an epic failure.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.