What's new

Discussion What editions of destiny did you Pre-Order?

• Thread starter Level 99 Jew
  • Start date
  • Views 1,049

Which version did you pre-order

• Ghost edition

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Limited edition

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Digital Download

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • PS4 Bundle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Copy

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Level 99 Jew

Level 99 Jew

The one, the only, magical Level 99 Jew
Reaction score
Sin$
Which copy did you Pre-Order
Let me know below and vote and maybe discus and why you didn't buy one the bother other
Ghost_zps4bf05a01.png
lt_zps192ad938.png
dg_zps96de1af7.png

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The Limited Edition. I couldn't wait around for Bungie or Microsoft to make an announcement for the digital download.(X1)

I also don't want to pay an extra £60-£70 for a plastic toy.

Last edited:
TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I will probably pre-order the limited edition. It makes sense to get it since I will be getting Destiny and the expansion pass which will come out to the price of the limited edition.
The Ghost Edition is really tempting me though...I don't know why I always feel the need to get the very best edition. I got the Legendary Edition for Halo: Reach and still have that awesome statue that came with it. I can afford to buy the ghost edition, but It is a pretty big chunk of money to spend on a game and goodies that will just sit around. Now that I think about it, even displaying the ghost would be sweet looking. I am on the fence...:confused:

Level 99 Jew

Level 99 Jew

Reaction score
Sin$
I will probably pre-order the limited edition. It makes sense to get it since I will be getting Destiny and the expansion pass which will come out to the price of the limited edition.
The Ghost Edition is really tempting me though...I don't know why I always feel the need to get the very best edition. I got the Legendary Edition for Halo: Reach and still have that awesome statue that came with it. I can afford to buy the ghost edition, but It is a pretty big chunk of money to spend on a game and goodies that will just sit around. Now that I think about it, even displaying the ghost would be sweet looking. I am on the fence...:confused:
Im a video game collector and for me the ghost edition was just screaming come get me!. So just having it just puts a smile on me face. Its a strange relationship i have with video games. Most people call me crazy for spending so much on a video game. But in my strange mind. I get a sense of happiness when i get stuff like the ghost edition. I don't know maybe im just weird....

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Im a video game collector and for me the ghost edition was just screaming come get me!. So just having it just puts a smile on me face. Its a strange relationship i have with video games. Most people call me crazy for spending so much on a video game. But in my strange mind. I get a sense of happiness when i get stuff like the ghost edition. I don't know maybe im just weird....
Definitely weird... Haha just kidding! I can relate to that to an extent. It makes me happy to have the best. :tongue: It would make me happy to get it too, but it is hard to know I'm spending double the price of the game itself.

Level 99 Jew

Level 99 Jew

Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely weird... Haha just kidding! I can relate to that to an extent. It makes me happy to have the best. :tongue: It would make me happy to get it too, but it is hard to know I'm spending double the price of the game itself.
I just started a new job thats paying pretty well, so having a bit of extra cash to spend is pretty fun.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ghost edition, on account of gamestop accidentally putting that as my pre order instead of the LE.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Standard edition seems like the way to go. No matter what I will like this game.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Limited Edition.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Need another option on the Poll: None.

I want a digital copy and I don't think you can Pre-Order on X1.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/destiny/110091
??

OT: I haven't ordered it yet, but will probably next week. Most likely just gonna get the Digital download since I get lazy when it get comes to switching the discs haha.
That's interesting although I probably still will hold out for a possible version with Add. Content.
Either way, digital version on X1.

and Steam... :wink:

...and f*** GameStop.... :smile:

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
That's interesting although I probably still will hold out for a possible version with Add. Content.
Either way, digital version on X1.

and Steam... :wink:
They have this as well.. That and the digital download of the game sounds like a good idea to me lol. Kinda mad I was too lazy to download the beta.. Atleast it's a month away pretty much :biggrin:

EDIT: I don't really mind Gamestop I just would never sell things to them since they scam the **** out of you. Lol remember when they were Electronic Boutique?

Last edited:
Level 99 Jew

Level 99 Jew

Reaction score
Sin$
They have this as well.. That and the digital download of the game sounds like a good idea to me lol. Kinda mad I was too lazy to download the beta.. Atleast it's a month away pretty much :biggrin:

EDIT: I don't really mind Gamestop I just would never sell things to them since they scam the **** out of you. Lol remember when they were Electronic Boutique?
Funny enough I still do have an Electronic Boutique (EB games) where i live. And thats only because they were founded in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. And i live only like 20 minutes away from there...

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Funny enough I still do have an Electronic Boutique (EB games) where i live. And thats only because they were founded in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. And i live only like 20 minutes away from there...
haha really? I knew they were still a little piece of Gamestop but I didn't think they still had any stores.

Level 99 Jew

Level 99 Jew

Reaction score
Sin$
haha really? I knew they were still a little piece of Gamestop but I didn't think they still had any stores.
Yeah. well at least the last time I checked which was few months ago. I loved that place. Gamestop just feels like there robbing you. (which they are)

Top Bottom
Login
Register