What does the Yelo Trainer exactly do?

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by rgsgww, Feb 12, 2009 with 7 replies and 646 views.

1. rgsgww

rgsgww Newbie

Ratings:
    I read about it, but what does it really let you do? I know you can use ai, etc in maps. Since your supposed to copy the maps to the hdd, would this let me mod original disk maps without making a disk?

I dont have an xbox right now, only 360. I am thinking of getting a used xbox and modding it. Any mod suggestions? I know I'm going to replace the fan, maybe replace the hdd, and replace thermal compound. I will also softmod it.

2. joey4785

joey4785 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yelo has alote of options as in run fast, teleport, invinsiblitiy.. stuff like that but you cannot AKA mod.. You can use Yelo on a original Halo 2 disk it will take off the 1.5/1.1 update so you CANNOT get on xbox live.

3. abcdqfr

abcdqfr Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are there any sorts of trainer out there that let you get online with it on?

4. Eaton

Eaton Contributor

Ratings:
    No. Why would you want to in the first place?

5. abcdqfr

abcdqfr Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. XboxPlayer

XboxPlayer Se7en Sinner Premium

Ratings:
    Yes you can mod the original maps without making a disc.
    Upgrading the HDD is never a bad idea.

7. Canadian Piro

Canadian Piro Getting There

Ratings:
    So how can I get halo2 on my HDD or The old maps so I can mod the old maps?(360)

8. mojobojo

mojobojo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You cant get halo 2 to the HDD of the 360 but you can convert a disk map to dlc with map converter pro and inject it back in as a dlc name.