What's new

Discussion What does everyone think of gb lately?

• Thread starter IFmessedupbad
  • Start date
  • Views 289
I

IFmessedupbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been on numerous gb team in my team a few of them do pretty good and a few of them not so good ... lately i have been having problems with the gb website ... numerous times the site will crash ... numerous time ive had match get posted and no maps would show up ... and the refs and admins on that site honestly have major issues when it comes to disputes ... example i have given proof (cap card) of a team stalling to start a match and then coming into the game with {f*ck} in their clan tag which everyone on this site knows they just got out of a lobby ... if anybody wants to see this vid i will post it in this topic for people to view ... (obv this was before the new rules) ... and the admins tell me since it wasnt during the match its not considered proof?!?!? ... the admins wouldnt give it to us becuase they were like top 50 in the ladder and we almost beat them it went into overtime and we lost 4-3 in S&D ...
pretty funny i think but seriously the site is getting worse ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsPGQdeye8Q

here the vid check it out

S

Siinner

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
It is getting bad that so may people have to cheat to win...

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
I have never gotten into gamebattles. Seems like every one just takes the game to seriously.

G

Gibs

Getting There
Reaction score
It is really bad. I just have like 4 boosting accounts and I boost my gb rank.

I

IFmessedupbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its seriously is like who can cheat more ? and the admins and refs seriously have stop trying to help the situation out

D

Deleted Imagee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gamebattles is pointless, it is full of try hard mode.
But i am 11th prestige so i cant do anymore gamebattles.

Top Bottom