What's new

Solved What does a bad KV mean?

• Thread starter GAGE GOT DA MODZ
  • Start date
  • Views 535
G

GAGE GOT DA MODZ

Reaction score
I chacked my KV is 360 Flash tool and it says its bad. What does that mean? I have been having a problem with my RGH, I changed my KV but it still says im banned so since my KV is "bad" is that why my rgh still says im banned

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I chacked my KV is 360 Flash tool and it says its bad. What does that mean? I have been having a problem with my RGH, I changed my KV but it still says im banned so since my KV is "bad" is that why my rgh still says im banned
It's most likely showing that message because the CPU Key you used to decrypt the dump was incorrect.

G

GAGE GOT DA MODZ

Reaction score
It's most likely showing that message because the CPU Key you used to decrypt the dump was incorrect.
So does that mean I cant use the KV because the CPUkey is incorrect

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So does that mean I cant use the KV because the CPUkey is incorrect
That KV that you loaded, is it flashed to your NAND currently, or did you put in on the root of your hard drive?

G

GAGE GOT DA MODZ

Reaction score
That KV that you loaded, is it flashed to your NAND currently, or did you put in on the root of your hard drive?
I put it on the root of my hard drive. Is that why it still says im console banned?

G

GAGE GOT DA MODZ

Reaction score
C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Okay thanks ill do that right now 

Okay i just did it and it shows all the info on the KV
And you're trying to flash this new KV to your NAND? It's possible that the KV you're putting on the root of your HDD is banned.

G

GAGE GOT DA MODZ

Reaction score
And you're trying to flash this new KV to your NAND? It's possible that the KV you're putting on the root of your HDD is banned.
No i was just trying to put it on my hard drive but it was saying my console was still banned. And its not banned because I checked it and i just bought another one and it did the same thing 
Even when i put the new KV on and turn my console off and turn it back on it doesnt reboot

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No i was just trying to put it on my hard drive but it was saying my console was still banned. And its not banned because I checked it and i just bought another one and it did the same thing 

Even when i put the new KV on and turn my console off and turn it back on it doesnt reboot
What stealth service are you using?

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Im using offline files
It might not be mounting the KV, or is failing to, so you keep getting a banned message. Probably better off contacting whoever made the files you're using.

Top Bottom