What's new

Discussion What do you want to see in a Montage?

• Thread starter OMGitstheBishop
  • Start date
  • Views 319
OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of constantly seeing the same old stuff in montages, the collateral damage kills, triple spray kills, double noob tube kills... The list goes on and on. I am looking for a challenge what would you like to see in a Montage? I will gladly accept any challenge put here and try to get them into a montage within a few weeks, as I only play during the weekend! So please leave your suggestions!

PS. If anyone is really good at editing and would like to do it for me. I'll pay $10 via paypal! Just PM me with some of the work you have done and I will accept or decline!

S

Sniped Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good editing. Simple gameplay insync to music that isn't ****.

B

Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. 360 kills (jumping off something, turning 360 degrees in a circle, and getting a kill)
-would be cool with knife, tac knife, sniper quick scope, head shot, get creative :smile:

2. perfect games. zero deaths. many kills
- no air support

idk thats all i can think of really... msg me if you pick any of those :smile: so i can see your vid when its done!!

Deeeezy

Deeeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What ever you do dont put a clip thats like half a game long of you getting a kill streak its annoying

OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming! Are any of you guys good at editing?

InsidiousEnemy

InsidiousEnemy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Music
Nice kills
Funny kills (i.e. putting claymores behind ppl, doubles/triples with C4)
Syncing music with Kills
I could edit your montage, but not with like colors and stuff. I can do slow-mo, fast forward, all that stuff, just not changing colors and amazing stuff like that.
Also, it would be For free.

B

Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMGitstheBishop said:
Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming! Are any of you guys good at editing?

throwing knives from accross the map? lol

edit: stinger missle final kill lol

OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
zz Extremis said:
throwing knives from accross the map? lol

edit: stinger missle final kill lol

The game I turned off my cap card, I got one on Afghan SnD. I'll re enact... There was 20 secs left in the round, 1v1. I was up top on the tall hill looking down upon A. Saw the guy so ran and planted the bomb at B. I went back to see if he was there, so I jumped off the hill and did a 360 knife over the mountain and hit him... let's just say I heard this when the killcam was replayed, "OHHHHHHHH SHI**********" and "WTFFFFFFFFFFF??!!!" haha.

xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to see some nice Javalin kills, those are always hilarious. I don't really like 360 snipes, those are dumb in my opinion. I want to see a lot of throwing knives. Good gameplay with assault rifles is always nice, same with the good tactical knifes sprees, I have gotten a triple kill which I thought was good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register