What do you want to see fixed first...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by projectomega, Feb 6, 2010 with 11 replies and 268 views.

1. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok so yes, there are still a lot of problems that should and shouldn't be fixed, my question is which one do u want patched first.
    for me, it's between the spawning problems (people spawn behind you or you spawn infront of them.) and the bad connections that often happen.

2. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Spawn system like you said.

I am sick of spawning and someone just perched in a corner behind me.

3. ii aM Coins

ii aM Coins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Both of those suck, but personally I would rather see the connections fixed because I normally play S&D so no spawn worries there, but whatever system they use to choose the host needs to be fixed. It most definitely doesn't pick the best host, usually the worst.

4. xSyndromex

xSyndromex Enthusiast

Ratings:
    FUCKING KILLSTREAKS. It wouldn't be a problem for people to use Op'd guns if harriers wern't a guaranteed chopper gunner/Ac130 and Ac130/choppergunner would guarantee your nuke. I know you can just pull out a stinger, but this is a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. I shouldn't have to replace my secondary with a rocket launcher just so I can take down air-support, it's retarded.

5. Ripper

Ripper Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    The spawn systems..
    If there is a bad connection I just leave the game. It bothers me when your on a killstreak and the person you just killed spawns directly behind you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ya, this exact thing happened to me right before i could get my wud have been last nuke -.-

7. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For me, the infinite Care Package glitch. I am so sick of playing a match where the enemy team gets like 5 chopper gunners, when the best dude on there team is 8-5.

8. p3rksy

p3rksy Elite Member

Ratings:
    Spawning system and Care Package Glitch/Runners

9. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    Definitely spawning. And they need to fix the glitch where little kids are able to play the game even though its rated M...not sure how this one works.

10. Klimer

Klimer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    making the .50cal a one shot kill weapon and spawning.

11. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Young Moolah Baby Retired

Ratings:
    I want to see Infinity Ward put a local search filter..... But nope, they more worried about the DLC that'll make them more money.

12. The Almighty P

The Almighty P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sniper power increased by 10 fold