Mod Menu What do you want? Mod Menus

What do you want?

• Total voters
B14K3

B14K3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I am thinking on making a mod menu for this game but I do not know if I should make a huge USB menu or a ISO mod menu. So I would ask for your help on what I should make.
To answer my question, there is a poll above for you to vote on what you want. If you want to add onto your answer just reply to this with whatever you want, thanks guys.

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Iso menu would be great, but it would also have to be just as good as Agreedbog381s menu.
Otherwise no one will use yours.

I would say usb mod menu is prob the best thing to do. Alot of people make their usb menus on cfgmodding.com and use the base from that. You would get your menu everywhere if u code your own and make it better then most :smile:

(thats what i think anyway)

B14K3

B14K3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iso menu would be great, but it would also have to be just as good as Agreedbog381s menu.
Otherwise no one will use yours.

I would say usb mod menu is prob the best thing to do. Alot of people make their usb menus on cfgmodding.com and use the base from that. You would get your menu everywhere if u code your own and make it better then most :smile:

(thats what i think anyway)
Ill try making a USB one , I made one back in the day but it was a b**** to test, but ill try my *** off with making it.
Wish me luck.

Y

Yomatt27

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish you luck. Usb mod menus are the best. PS I've not found one mod menu with friendly fire that works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register