Last edited:
A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
on april 27th im ordering a rgh jasper im wondering what games i should mod
As far as CoD games go, WaW has some fun zombies menus. I highly recommend experimenting with the Halo series for fun.

watch all of the videos in this playlist in order once you have the console in your possession with the proper hardware installed. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
World at War had the best mods IMO

S

Skillfultv

Reaction score
As far as CoD games go, WaW has some fun zombies menus. I highly recommend experimenting with the Halo series for fun.

watch all of the videos in this playlist in order once you have the console in your possession with the proper hardware installed. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7
thank you

M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
World at War, COD 4 and BO2 are the best games for modding. COD4 and WaW have lots of cool menus and BO2 has really cool menus. Those games are the prime CoD modding games.

GTA5 also has a lot of cool menus.

S

Skillfultv

Reaction score
World at War, COD 4 and BO2 are the best games for modding. COD4 and WaW have lots of cool menus and BO2 has really cool menus. Those games are the prime CoD modding games.

GTA5 also has a lot of cool menus.
im thinking of modding like mw3 mw2 waw bo2 bo1

M

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinking of modding like mw3 mw2 waw bo2 bo1
MW2, WAW, and BO2 are great for hosting fun lobbies like rank-up lobbies or modded lobbies.

MW3 and BO1 don't really have "modded lobbies" as far as I'm concerned, since BO1 has a GSC blocker and MW3 does not have any patches or GSC menus available. MW3 and BO1 are better suited for non-host menus like cheats, aimbots, etc.

Top Bottom