Hardware Mods What do you think about my Xbox 360 Mods

• Thread starter faster_777
  • Start date
  • Views 3,302
F

faster_777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there, first sorry for my english. I just want to show you my custom modded Xbox 360s, so say what you think. :smile:

Xbox 360 RGH + LT3.0+ and 120 GB HDD

Rgh + LT3.0+ and 500GB

Last edited:
A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Those are some very nice looking window cuts you have there!

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
They all looking sick... nice job man.

L

lol

Was Here
Reaction score
They all look amazing but the black and yellow one ftw. Nice work man.

M

Mike304

Banned
Reaction score
That first one is amazing!!

X

XtremeServices

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you cut those windows like that?

S

Sativa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is some of the best work I have ever seen! Would love to have my Jtag done by you if you do that kind of thing. :smile:

F

faster_777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XtremeServices I cut it by hand with dremel tool.
Sativa I do that kind of things, but i don't thing it is possible, because i live in Bulgaria.

Here are some new modded Xbox's.

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
what you think. :smile:
The weed leaf and flames one look real sick. The window cut outs make it look even better. Thanks for sharing those. :thumbsup:

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Pretty nice. They add value. Some people like nice things. Others don't care

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
They all look great, but the detail on the weed leaf is just superb! Good job! :wink:
Btw, what tools did you use for that leaf? Looks like it was done with some industrial grade machine, or someone with lots of experience and a very steady hand.

F

faster_777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They all look great, but the detail on the weed leaf is just superb! Good job! :wink:
Btw, what tools did you use for that leaf? Looks like it was done with some industrial grade machine, or someone with lots of experience and a very steady hand.
I use dremel with diamond wheel, i cut the leaf in like 20 mins.

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
You'll get 2x a better cut with a flex shaft, as the dremel itself, is way too bulky for clean cuts

M

Metal

Take This Life
Reaction score
That pot leaf looks sweet! Love it.

F

faster_777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question for you guys, how much you will pay for something like that? Example: for the weed leaf cut + RGB strip and controller + LT3.0 + painting from white to black + dvd drive windowed cut i took 60lv ( that is 34 $), but i want to know how much will this cost in US or UK. Thanks!

Last edited:
F

faster_777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are new xbox's, slims.

Father and son

W

Will Smith

In west Philadelphia born and raised
Reaction score
Those are some hella clean consoles
5/5 :smile:

D

dbzaf101

Tickle me ghetto
Reaction score
I have a question for you guys, how much you will pay for something like that? Example: for the weed leaf cut + RGB strip and controller + LT3.0 + painting from white to black + dvd drive windowed cut i took 60lv ( that is 34 $), but i want to know how much will this cost in US or UK. Thanks!
I think since its a custom per order job unless your doing stock based custom consoles the price would be negotiated per buyer with things like costs for labor, extra parts, paint job and or cutout detail ect. Looking at your work so far Id say it wouldnt hurt trying to do a service on here. The paint jobs and cutouts are really well done and if you can handle the bigger hurdles for shipping and or send ins (since your in bulgaria those will be a bit difficult) I can see you making decent profit doing that on the side. Hell down the road Id consider ordering a custom slim shell if the price for shipping and just the shell is good from ya. Id recommend buying a couple things first on here to get your rep up alittle if you do plan on doing a service at some point.

F

faster_777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think since its a custom per order job unless your doing stock based custom consoles the price would be negotiated per buyer with things like costs for labor, extra parts, paint job and or cutout detail ect. Looking at your work so far Id say it wouldnt hurt trying to do a service on here. The paint jobs and cutouts are really well done and if you can handle the bigger hurdles for shipping and or send ins (since your in bulgaria those will be a bit difficult) I can see you making decent profit doing that on the side. Hell down the road Id consider ordering a custom slim shell if the price for shipping and just the shell is good from ya. Id recommend buying a couple things first on here to get your rep up alittle if you do plan on doing a service at some point.
I am planning to move and live in the UK and this is why I wanted to ask how much it would cost. I asked specifically about the weed leaf mod and how much it would cost in the UK.

Last edited:
D

dbzaf101

Tickle me ghetto
Reaction score
I am planning to move and live in the UK and this is why I wanted to ask how much it would cost. I asked specifically about the weed leaf mod and how much it would cost in the UK.
imo if its a send in Id say 60-100usd or 40-60 in uk pounds as a listing price for the job, if your asking to sell the console already done Id say 150-170usd or roughly 100-120 uk. It being a falcon most people either go for the jaspers or the slim coronas and trinitys if they are buying a console so the value of the mobo itself is slightly lower. but thats not to say it wouldn't sell I can still see someone buying it. You also have to take into account how much you value your time and work if you know you can do a quality send in or custom console you have to adjust the price for that dont sell yourself short. Id say go alittle higher price wise then what I listed even once your in the uk you'll have alot more people willing to deal with shipping rates (unless you pay but thats your decision) prices vary from seller to seller if your not getting buyers adjust the price to what still makes you good profit and what attracts more buyers.

Top Bottom