What's new

Discussion What do you play on your Vita?

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So I notice that this section rarely gets any attention. It's as if the Vita is, well, dead. Myself, I still use my Vita daily, it's pretty much my main resource for playing games these days.
So I thought I'd make a thread for those who still use their Vitas to see what everyone plays. Just post if you still use your Vita or if it just collects dust, maybe the games you've been playing if you still use it.

I've mostly been playing Disgaea 3, Borderlands 2, Persona 4, and Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation. Although I plan to soon buy Disgaea 4, Soul Sacrifice, and Gravity Rush.

Last edited:
Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Persona 4, Freedom Wars, Super Meat Boy, PS1 Classics and heaps more.

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Persona 4, Freedom Wars, Super Meat Boy, PS1 Classics and heaps more.
Glad someone still plays Vita. I'm quite the big Persona fan myself, dunno why I left it out of the OP. I'll fix that. The only downside to the Vita is the lack of games and how the existing games are so expensive...

D

D1ZZUL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got the kids one each for their birthdays, both hardly get used... Games I play mainly are minecraft, terraria and rayman origins.
My daughter likes the lego collection
Other than that they don't get used.

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Got the kids one each for their birthdays, both hardly get used... Games I play mainly are minecraft, terraria and rayman origins.
My daughter likes the lego collection
Other than that they don't get used.
That's a shame, I enjoyed Rayman Origins, but there are a ton of fun games for the Vita, pick some up if you can.

Top Bottom
Login
Register