Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
I think what a lot of people don't get is the following:

Apple is reusing ideas that were seen on Android already, yes. However, 2-3 years ago when these ideas were introduced, Android did a ****** job at putting it together. They did a ****** job at maintaining it, and they made ****** OS that ran it. iOS is way more capable of actually putting these things to use than Android is. Do I see lag on my 5S? No. Do I see lag on S4's and S5's? Yes.

My .2

S

SMZ Ronning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like ios8 for a beta. Not much in significant differences from ios7 but hey. Its only the first release of the ios8. I remember when I had upgraded to ios7 the first release, and my god this release is much more stable than the first ios7 release.

LemonIceTea

LemonIceTea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
iOS 8 beta 1 is running pretty good on my iPhone 5s. I like all those new security features that Apple has added. Apple didn't fall to Heartbleed while Android took it headon. Android should be the one copying Apple. :thumbsup:

Nanoame13

Nanoame13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like the quick reply feature they added reminds me of Messages+ and Bitesms.

Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Well it is a beta :wink:
true, but i also had to restore twice... Once because, every time i opened the keyboard it completely froze my iPhone 5s. The second time was for it was so laggy, and i could not do simple tasks... Now I'm back on iOS 7.1.1

Ghosts 7s

Ghosts 7s

Simon "Ghosts" Riley
Reaction score
I don't know if I should update it. Is it really worth it right now?

LemonIceTea

LemonIceTea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You shouldn't update until they release it to the general public and there is also a jailbreak for it. If you are real eager to try it out, just use another device you don't really care about. Just my 2 cents. :biggrin: