What's new

What do you guys think of my new theme?

Jeswa

Jeswa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my first Iphone theme, it was pretty easy but the charging screen was very time consuming because you have to create 17 different images. I made the lockscreen, and the charging screen, i also made the carrier name skulls. and im using the Aizle theme by Monty for the rest.

Oh yeah and i also enabled battery % to be displayed in the top right corner, it seemed kinda empty, also i wanted to make sure the charging screen was displaying the correct % which it is :biggrin:

Home Screen
10mkgox.png

Lock Screen
2ylplwy.png

Aizle Music Player
122yjxg.png

Charge Screen (Green fills the skull untill its charged.
9is8ix.png

Made some new icons to match the theme
30veyxs.png

P

Phoenix down

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my first Iphone theme, it was pretty easy but the charging screen was very time consuming because you have to create 17 different images. I made the lockscreen, and the charging screen, i also made the carrier name skulls. and im using the Aizle theme by Monty for the rest.

Oh yeah and i also enabled battery % to be displayed in the top right corner, it seemed kinda empty, also i wanted to make sure the charging screen was displaying the correct % which it is :biggrin:

Home Screen
10mkgox.png

Lock Screen
2ylplwy.png

Aizle Music Player
122yjxg.png

Charge Screen (Green fills the skull untill its charged.
9is8ix.png

Looks great except for most of it not being yours and of course if you don't like skulls you won't like this theme.

Jeswa

Jeswa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks great except for most of it not being yours and of course if you don't like skulls you won't like this theme.

Thanks, lol yeah i know, a lot of skulls.. Im Slowly modding this theme into my own, im gonna re-do all the big icons and see what i can do with them.

P

Phoenix down

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, lol yeah i know, a lot of skulls.. Im Slowly modding this theme into my own, im gonna re-do all the big icons and see what i can do with them.

Sounds like a project. If you ever need any help as far as programming the Theme goes you can PM me or email me. I'm not that wonderful with photoshop though lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register