What's new

Discussion What do you guys hate about GTA Youtubers...

• Thread starter Zeddzz
  • Start date
  • Views 17,219
GeneralUserName

GeneralUserName

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
“Hey everyone, this is ya boi ————!”

I stop watching at that point.

Every intro sounds the exact same.
Also the music.

gorbag

gorbag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"...so let's get right into the glitch..."
- after showing useless, unrelated video footage and talking for 3 minutes about the channel, "and be sure to subscribe"... video, of course is 10:06 long. And if they are a "pro", it will even include slowed down video footage. Sad...

Unchained Savage

Unchained Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Two words:

"CLICK BAITERS"

Some of the more creative ones have ACTUALLY tricked my a** into watching through Til the end. I'm sitting there looking at the screen like WTF just happened?!?

This video is about the blah-blah-blah glitch, in this video we're going to be showing you how you can do the Blah-blah-blah glitch. We aren't the founders of the blah-blah-blah glitch, but we wanna give credit to so and so for the blah-blah-blah glitch. This is the easiest method to do blah-blah-blah glitch on version 1.41. If you wanna do the blah-blah-blah glitch you first have to do this...10 minutes later.........Ears and eyes are bleeding and my butt is experiencing a whole new level of HURTNESS to ever be recorded by mankind!!!:mad::mad::mad:

D

DEADTOAD MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Other than a small minority are just parasites who live off the back of everybody else's glitches... Hardley any of them bring their own content lol. Its all found here in the glitch section or reddit

I

Issac1709

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i hate click bait titles, and also how they all act like 12 year olds with all the screaming. There are some better ones out there who put out quality content i enjoy watching, or provide informative facts.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Let’s put em all in
The Thunderdome
And see who wins
:wink:

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
rants and claim sources, nothing original just video footage of them driving around and narrating for 5-12 mins

C0LD WAR VET

C0LD WAR VET

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Announce they are youtubers in lobbies and expect everyone to care or want to help be in their video...

speedy11131

speedy11131

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Making a ten minute video for something that should be a few minutes long. bulls*** unrelated to the glitch or even GTA in general. The ones that do ten million cuts every few words and speak as if they're on an extremely high dose of Adderall.

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
Them all posting glitches that are all the same thing within 2 hours. If you went to any gta youtuber i can guarantee that ALL their last videos are the same. Not only that is they post it the day before they get patched, or after the abused them to the point they made 200 mil.

texmaniac

texmaniac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Them telling me to "smash that like button"....you know how many keyboards I've broken doing that

U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LispyLeaf Makes me wanna fill a drum with petrol, chop my legs off set it on fire drag my legless body through a pit of nails than skull a bottle of bleach while trying to rip my eyeballs out...

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
That it's like watching different news stations, they all try to beat each other with money glitch or glitch methods in general

BigZoots

BigZoots

Reaction score
Sin$
10 minutes of talking **** saying the same thing over again then 2 seconds of what the title says them man are jokers

ll_Spiders_ll

ll_Spiders_ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys what's up guys I have something for you guys that you won't believe. Guys we have "so and so" happening and guys it is too real. So guys my boy xskullprosnipez is here to help me show you guys how to do this thing so you guys and your friends can do it too...does the thing. And there you have it guys 17 easy steps for you guys to do what I just did and guys be sure to like and subscribe my guys so you know when I have more videos for you guys and if you put this in your video be sure to gimme a shoutout I'm homieglitznglimmer thanks for watching guys peace

(Neither of those names are real)

Top Bottom
Login
Register