What's new

Discussion What do you do when your bored in Fallout 4?

• Thread starter Mr Donald Trump
  • Start date
  • Views 964

What is the best fallout game to you?

• Total voters
Mr Donald Trump

Mr Donald Trump

The President.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just curious as to what people like to do aside from running the main story? I pretty much beat the game and am just looking for awesome ideas (:

Last edited:
Master

Master

Magnanimous
10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get that bored of the game, honestly. My advice is to try to do new things in the game. Make a new character and do things differently. Try to play a new character without fast traveling. By doing this, you can really experience all of the Commonwealth.

ShadowGuidR

ShadowGuidR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like to leave to correct grammar online and then play some Battlefield. It's been about a month since I left.

VRL

VRL

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just curious as to what people like to do aside from running the main story? I pretty much beat the game and am just looking for awesome ideas (:
I've never gotten bored in Fallout, there is endless possibilities in the game and can easily be played for hours and hours.

Red58

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really you shouldn't get bored of games this size and detail. Unless you have too much free time or have a very short attention span, or possibly if its just not your cup of tea.

If you're the first option then learn the rich lore that the series has to offer.

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never get bored with Fallout 4. I play that **** until my eyelids are too heavy to keep open.

Protonbash

Protonbash

Reaction score
Sin$
Just explore the map in the spots where I haven't found many landmarks, treasure hunting, super mutant slaying, the usual.

Top Bottom
Login
Register