What's new

Discussion What do you do when your bored in Fallout 4?

• Thread starter Mr Donald Trump
  • Start date
  • Views 804

What is the best fallout game to you?

• Total voters
M

Mr Donald Trump

The President.
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to what people like to do aside from running the main story? I pretty much beat the game and am just looking for awesome ideas (:

Last edited:
L

Lady Glitching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bored. In fallout? Blasphemy!

M

Master

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I don't get that bored of the game, honestly. My advice is to try to do new things in the game. Make a new character and do things differently. Try to play a new character without fast traveling. By doing this, you can really experience all of the Commonwealth.

I

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Reaction score
You play something else and come back to it later.

S

ShadowGuidR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to leave to correct grammar online and then play some Battlefield. It's been about a month since I left.

V

VRL

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to what people like to do aside from running the main story? I pretty much beat the game and am just looking for awesome ideas (:
I've never gotten bored in Fallout, there is endless possibilities in the game and can easily be played for hours and hours.

R

Red58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really you shouldn't get bored of games this size and detail. Unless you have too much free time or have a very short attention span, or possibly if its just not your cup of tea.

If you're the first option then learn the rich lore that the series has to offer.

J

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never get bored with Fallout 4. I play that **** until my eyelids are too heavy to keep open.

M

mrsheen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go outside for some sun and air :smile:

P

Protonbash

Reaction score
Just explore the map in the spots where I haven't found many landmarks, treasure hunting, super mutant slaying, the usual.

Top Bottom