• Thread starter theXcreed
  • Start date
  • Views 588
theXcreed

theXcreed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you guys like better when you are able to walk with the menu open or when you
cannot walk around in the menu.
Also where should I have the menu position at... (LEFT, MID LEFT, MIDDLE, MID RIGHT, or RIGHT)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Leave your post below on what you think is better
------------------------------------------------------------------
c0e4a775d92c029ee4c1c453ab744347.png

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I kinda like stationary for some weird reason but it is better to get one that you're able to walk while having it open. Also try not to put yellow color on a post.

theXcreed

theXcreed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I kinda like stationary for some weird reason but it is better to get one that you're able to walk while having it open. Also try not to put yellow color on a post.
Okay then i'll be sure to make it so you can walk around with the menu open and i changed it from yellow to black :biggrin:
Thank you on your feedback.

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay then i'll be sure to make it so you can walk around with the menu open and i changed it from yellow to black :biggrin:
Thank you on your feedback.
Also for the menu position you should put it left-middle. This makes the mod menu look Original. :biggrin:

theXcreed

theXcreed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also for the menu position you should put it left-middle. This makes the mod menu look Original. :biggrin:

I was thinking about putting it in the mid right cause not a lot of people do that but im wanting to do what people like so if i get a lot of people telling me to put it their i will.

E

Excaliburrr OG

Super Uber Leet Haxr
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking about putting it in the mid right cause not a lot of people do that but im wanting to do what people like so if i get a lot of people telling me to put it their i will.
Ok

Zero Beat

Zero Beat

Contributor
Programmer Modder Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no it makes the println's overlap the menu and look messy and disorganized
Also where should I have the menu position at... (LEFT, MID LEFT, MIDDLE, MID RIGHT, or RIGHT)
as far as the menu position i would make it mid right but make it so the shader comes down to maybe 30 or 40 units above the score bar so it doesn't interfere with any of the built in shaders and text elements

P

Public Static Void

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

as far as the menu position i would make it mid right but make it so the shader comes down to maybe 30 or 40 units above the score bar so it doesn't interfere with any of the built in shaders and text elements
You can make a return script that makes the iprintln's on the right side of the screen.. or figure out how to create localized strings and impliment them into a hud so it doesnt count toward the HUD

Zero Beat

Zero Beat

Contributor
Programmer Modder Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can make a return script that makes the iprintln's on the right side of the screen.. or figure out how to create localized strings and impliment them into a hud so it doesnt count toward the HUD
i don't think that is possible unless you use the round marks for text

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Modder Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw i'm pretty sure unlocalized strings aren't the reason for disappearing huds, shaders have the same problem too and they aren't associated with any strings.

P

Public Static Void

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't think that is possible unless you use the round marks for text
Btw i'm pretty sure unlocalized strings aren't the reason for disappearing huds, shaders have the same problem too and they aren't associated with any strings.
If ffCompiler worked for WaW you could do it, it wouldnt completely eliminate the disappearing hud issue but would open up some new possibilities though

theXcreed

theXcreed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Okay I will try that out and see how it is :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register