• Start date
  • Views 3,260
Krackie 7s

Krackie 7s

Banned
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure what the current firmware is, but what kind of card is recommended, and are TF SD cards or w/e they are called the only things that work with it?

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I always recommend the r4 card with at least a 2gb SD card in it. They're reliable, cheap and constantly updated.

s1ll3nthunt3r

s1ll3nthunt3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always recommend the r4 card with at least a 2gb SD card in it. They're reliable, cheap and constantly updated.
^yeah that. I had one for about a year now and its had no problems whatsoever. Its updated to be able to play the latest games and its only around $20 :smile:

Krackie 7s

Krackie 7s

Banned
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you mind linking me to one that is compatible with a DSi. I don't believe I've ever updated it.

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I use an acekard 2i, dropped like 15 and it works great.

Toucan Sam

Transflect 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get an r4 with 2 gb micro sd works perfect, mine even went through the washer and still works.

S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L

/ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Where did you buy yours?
In all honesty I can't remember but looking online this would be your absolute safest bet. http://www.amazon.com/NintendoDS-nintendo-ds-dsi-dsl-dsxl/dp/B004HR4O9A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312143022&sr=8-1

I would never expect to get scammed by amazon and read the reviews they're great :biggrin:

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this tutorial work for getting older Nintendo games on it? Like SNES and whatnot?

R

r4town

Reaction score
Sin$
Each flash cards has it's own firmware. The official website is printed on the R4 DSi card, you should visit the official website to find the latest firmware. Other unofficial software is no good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register