What's new

Solved What Do I Need To Flash X360 Drives?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I could have googled it, but I figured that I would just ask here so that I can get a straight answer and have it all in one place.

I'm looking for all of the materials that I will need to flash all of the 360 drives, including slims(when people request them) Since I plan on opening a shop on here and locally.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I could have googled it, but I figured that I would just ask here so that I can get a straight answer and have it all in one place.

I'm looking for all of the materials that I will need to flash all of the 360 drives, including slims(when people request them) Since I plan on opening a shop on here and locally.
This has everything you'll need to know. Noobert Noobert originally made it on 360iso, and some idiot CnP'd it onto here. I think you should read it in its full glory off-site.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You will want a x360usb pro v2, along with the probe for 16d2s. Now for slim drives there are tons of variables, you will want the sputnik swiches as well a kamikaze template and dremel or small drill for the 16d4s, and for the 16d5s you will need unlocked PCB's which are very hard to find now and everything to RGH.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This has everything you'll need to know. Noobert Noobert originally made it on 360iso, and some idiot CnP'd it onto here. I think you should read it in its full glory off-site.

Thanks for giving me credit :smile: I really appreciate that!

I was pretty PO'd when that guy posted it here without giving me any bit of credit.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you would like to re-post it, I can see what I can do about getting it deleted.
I actually was going to post it here originally, because I like the way the thread editor is on this site, but it had an Maximum Image amount, so I wasn't able to :frown:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually was going to post it here originally, because I like the way the thread editor is on this site, but it had an Maximum Image amount, so I wasn't able to :frown:
Try posting it again. But lock it right away so that you can reserve the first few replies for youself so that you can use them as you need them.

Do you have aim/skype?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Try posting it again. But lock it right away so that you can reserve the first few replies for youself so that you can use them as you need them.

Do you have aim/skype?

Oh yeah, that's a good idea! Lol, never thought of that.

Yeah, skype is ino0b3rt

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Do you have aim/skype?

Oh yeah, that's a good idea! Lol, never thought of that.

Yeah, skype is ino0b3rt
If you get him to do that thread, it should be pinned. The current ones that are pinned about flashing are either ambiguous, not-as detailed, and/or don't even touch on the Slim drives.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get him to do that thread, it should be pinned. The current ones that are pinned about flashing are either ambiguous, not-as detailed, and/or don't even touch on the Slim drives.
I will talk to Im Da Best. You're right, the current ones aren't...well that current anymore

Also, please message me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register