Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering.

But for Offline/Squad Battle what difficulty do you play on?

Personally with my Team atm its pretty bad. So depending on there rating and chem ill play Semi Pro or Pro.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Legendary, win roughly 3/5-0 each game get around 2,500 points.

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering.

But for Offline/Squad Battle what difficulty do you play on?

Personally with my Team atm its pretty bad. So depending on there rating and chem ill play Semi Pro or Pro.

Here Is my team as off now.
2afipo3.png

I play on Legendary, it's tough against the high rated teams, currently I've had about 2 losses this week. When you get a decent team just play on legendary because you're not going to be able to improve unless you're challenged. For me, what I did was started career mode and played it on legendary because doing this you will get use to how the AI plays.

The aim of the game WOULD be to score goals, but not in this case, keep possession, build until the pitch slow, if you need to be pass the ball back, do it. When you see a chance, go for it.

The main objectives to do in the game are

1. Dominate possession
  2. Have good pass accuracy
  3. At least 10 shots on target
  4. 5 goals
Do not worry about getting 5 goals though, I only manage to get about 2,3, maybe 4 goals a game and sometimes hit the 2.300 point mark.
Good luck man!

Last edited:
Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Here Is my team as off now.
2afipo3.png

I play on Legendary, it's tough against the high rated teams, currently I've had about 2 losses this week. When you get a decent team just play on legendary because you're not going to be able to improve unless you're challenged. For me, what I did was started career mode and played it on legendary because doing this you will get use to how the AI plays.

The aim of the game WOULD be to score goals, but not in this case, keep possession, build until the pitch slow, if you need to be pass the ball back, do it. When you see a chance, go for it.

The main objectives to do in the game are

1. Dominate possession
  2. Have good pass accuracy
  3. At least 10 shots on target
  4. 5 goals
Do not worry about getting 5 goals though, I only manage to get about 2,3, maybe 4 goals a game and sometimes hit the 2.300 point mark.
Good luck man!

the main reason for me playing on such a low difficuly is because of my team.

I need more coins.

Current team.
hnXuU8.png

ExGamer

ExGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the main reason for me playing on such a low difficuly is because of my team.

I need more coins.

Current team.
hnXuU8.png

I'd Be willing to give you some coins to help you out. Hopefully this isn't against the rules.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd Be willing to give you some coins to help you out. Hopefully this isn't against the rules.

I dont think so, HMU with a PM with some contact info like skype or discord as it will make it easier to talk.

S

Superdog69

Reaction score
Sin$
Same im really strugling on this my team just cant handle the ai any tips please

Top Bottom
Login
Register