What Did Xbox Support Give Me?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by x Freedom x, Feb 24, 2009 with 10 replies and 307 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I called Microsoft because my faceplate broke on my Xbox 360 (I Was Taking It Off Lol) but my massive pecks snapped it in the process.

I talked to one guy and he told me that they would send me a new one, He told me some address because he wants me to send my face plate in.

I called again today asking if I would be getting a box in the mail or if I had to ship it out myself, Of course the Microsoft guy got all confused and eventually he just checked the repair status and said "Your faceplate is processing and should come in the mail". I was sort of like huh? and asked if I would be getting a box again then he said "Wait you were supposed to ship your faceplate in?" we both got really confused and he sort of just ended the conversation there.

At the end he told me some 22-digit code that is all numbers which I have no idea what in the world it is because it was some foreign guy which I could not understand after he told me the 22 digit code he asked me to repeat it to him which I did then he told me the reference number super fast and said bye.

I was to lazy to do really any grammar in those 2 paragraphs so my question is,

What is this 22-digit code that this xbox support guy told me?

2. Saiyan

Saiyan Senior Member

Ratings:
    a reference number, if you call back and about that order, then give an agent the number and it will instantly bring up that order

3. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
    I doubt they'd make you send your broken faceplate in. Not like they can do anything about it or do anything with it. Plus it probably costs half a cent to make.

4. OP
    x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's not reference, He told me the reference after he told me the 22 digit code.

5. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
    It could be a USPS tracking code, but I doubt it.

6. OP
    x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I tried it on all shipping company's, I just really have no clue what this is.. It must have been pretty important if he asked me to repeat it back to him.

7. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe he wanted to see if you were paying attention to him? :rolleyes:

8. CaSh

CaSh Banned

Ratings:
    Yeah your right. Theres no way it can cost more than 10 cents to make.

9. OP
    x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea it is a tracking number just got shipped out today which is why it was not working for awhile.

The first guy must have thought that I was supposed to send it in which is why the 2nd guy got so confused..

10. crank dat curry

crank dat curry Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol how did you break the first one?

11. OP
    x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I am built like a greek god and I wanted to take it off so I was like Hye-Cha! and then there was a loud crack noise..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.