What's new

Solved what consoles can i use a 360 ace v5 chip instead of a v3?

S

Solmin1552

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've already done some research and I know the v5 chip is supposed to program its self, but everyone says the v5 is crap, and to never use it for a zephyr, and I've read in some places to never use it in a trinity, but are there any consoles where the v5 chip would be better? I ordered a v5 before I realized it would cause problems for me, and I re-ordered a v3, and I successfully modded my trinnity console, but I still have a v5 chip laying around, and I have a zephyr, and a falcon console I was hoping to mod as well. for now on i'm going to be using the v3 chip but I dont want this v5 chip sitting on my shelf forever, and I'm having trouble finding helpful tutorials on how to use and install the v5 chips

Solution
B
I've already done some research and I know the v5 chip is supposed to program its self, but everyone says the v5 is crap, and to never use it for a zephyr, and I've read in some places to never use it in a trinity, but are there any consoles where the v5 chip would be better? I ordered a v5 before I realized it would cause problems for me, and I re-ordered a v3, and I successfully modded my trinnity console, but I still have a v5 chip laying around, and I have a zephyr, and a falcon console I was hoping to mod as well. for now on i'm going to be using the v3 chip but I dont want this v5 chip sitting on my shelf forever, and I'm having trouble finding helpful tutorials on how to use and install the v5 chips
The Ace v5 supports...
B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Ace v5 supports the following 360 consoles for RGH.
Falcon (old phat version 360)
Corona (slim) from v1 to v6 (slim "E" consoles with the Winchester board are NOT glitchable,so you can not mod these what so ever)
Trinity (slim)

Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register