What's new

Discussion What COD gave you the best memories?

• Thread starter sccttie
  • Start date
  • Views 4,637
6o9

6o9

Reaction score
Sin$
BO1 when it was raw with all the RCXD out of map holes (especially nuketown)

nullrootix

nullrootix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod 4 was the first one i ever played and i continued to play for years during the modding hayday
Other then that mw2 and w@w :smile:

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hard to say which one exactly as they have all gave me some quite fond memories. Especially the older ones.

MylesWGaming

MylesWGaming

Hello
Reaction score
Sin$
Bo2 was the one I had the best memories with. At that time I had the most friends and really had a great time playing. The other cod that is super close to that is World at War. Hands down World at War was a very fun game and I made so many memories trying to learn how to play by that was my first CoD I have owned.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The game that sparked my interest was Modern Warfare 2, I spent literally days of my life on that game. I used to make a new account on a Friday, and Prestige on the Sunday before school on the Monday! Then of course, I had my custom firmware PS3 so I started hosting modded lobbies and all that stuff. I just used to find it so much fun, whether I was playing legit or with a mod menu.

Then I got Black Ops 1 and I sweated that game like crazy, going up to Prestige 5 or so before giving up and going back to playing Modern Warfare 2 for a while. I used to find MW2 was for fun, and BO1 was for serious playing or trying to out-play one of my friends. Those were the days when gaming was far more fun and enjoyable, now it's tedious and boring.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
BO1 and MW2...

I was #1 in the world for for All-Time leaderboards for a period of 4+ months in four different game modes in BO1, held a 12.70+ KD without boosting, modding, or any of that hoopla.

L

Lunax 4K

Reaction score
Sin$
Modern Warfare 2 - Only bad memories I have on that game were the annoying little Trick-Shotters who would waste time 'trying' to hit a shot but never do.

Paramore

Paramore

Just call me Fabian
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say multiple cods gave me incredible memories,
WaW for the Zombies also Bo1 had awesome zombies.
MW2 for the quickscoping was hella fun
MW3 hunting multiple moabs in games.
Bo2 league play was amazing.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
World at war obviously takes me back a while

UMP45

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reporter Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod4 and WaW gave me the best memories back in 2011 when I was a kid always having infections lol.

Kabal

Kabal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MW2, I remember it like it was yesterday. Me and my brother went to the midnight release and both stayed home from school the next day and played all day, I miss those days.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I am kinda weird but honestly Ghosts. Clan Wars in that game were amazing. Every weekend my clan and I would get on. We usually had 3 teams of 6. One weekend we got into a lobby with another team so no matter what we got wins. We grinded hard for that Warcry camo & gear. Still have it to this day on PS4.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
mw2 day and night i would stay up playing. i was a god of quick scoping and pwned noobs on rust 1v1

boonk

boonk

7's 4 eva
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Search and Destroy with ump on MW2 was amazing, but cod4 was king for me.

Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Greeter Bug Finder Reporter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
CoD4-MW2, the only ones I played campaign on, so I have memories of those.
Bo2, memories of trickshotting and continous **** talking through mics. Fun game.
Bo3, memories of being a tryhard, hit top 1k after getting the game a year late, in just less than 2 months. (Was on 360 so less players, thus it was easier to hits the leaderboard but I was real good tbh)

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
So many man. I remember playing the first CoD on PC back when I was like 11... I remember the names and clans and stuff we did. It was like each game had an era. I have found memories of CoD4 and MW2 as well. Kinda died after that for me.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have to say MW2 or BO1. MW2 because that is where I met some of my first true friends on Xbox 360 and BO1 because of the memories of staying up all night waiting for the DLC drops and just jump into zombies and hope that I could stay home from school.

Times when life was simple..

Top Bottom
Login
Register