What's new

Question What class do you play as?

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My main class is my level 90 frost mage, I also have a level 30 hunter. Working on a hunter.

Update:

Working on getting Season 15 gear for my mage. I am not going to play on my hunter for awhile. Need to lvl my lvl 60 DK first.

Last edited:
Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
My main class is my level 90 frost mage, I also have a level 30 hunter. Working on a hunter.
I play as a 90 Hunter. Haven't played much recently though, still awaiting on the expansion.

Upvote 0
Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do so many people play as a DK! They are so OP its pathetic.

I play as a 90 Hunter. Haven't played much recently though, still awaiting on the expansion.

I love hunters, one of my favorite classes easy.

I have a 90 DK, 87 Arcane mage. Thats all i play

I could help you to 90 if you would like on that arcane.

Level 90 Frost DK and a level 90 arms Warrior.

I am creating a warrior as we speak, I love shield bash.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all should play frost mage, such a good experience.

What are your battle.net names?

Upvote 0
DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceHot#1398

Just add me. i could use the help. XD

Upvote 0
Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Wanna talk about op, Warriors... enough said.

Upvote 0
Trust

Trust

Play to inspire, not to impress.
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just started playing 2 days ago, I made a Night Elf Hunter. My Battle Tag is Trust#1954 if anyone want to make a character sometime.

Upvote 0
Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just started playing 2 days ago, I made a Night Elf Hunter. My Battle Tag is Trust#1954 if anyone want to make a character sometime.

So much to learn about the game, I been playing for a while. Don't even know half the stuff in the game yet. Learning something new everyday.

If you would like, I will help you power level.

Upvote 0
Trust

Trust

Play to inspire, not to impress.
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So much to learn about the game, I been playing for a while. Don't even know half the stuff in the game yet. Learning something new everyday.

If you would like, I will help you power level.
My friend is already teaching me on Shadow Council. We have the recruit a friend XP bonus. When I make a new character we can play! Just add my BattleID Trust#1954

Upvote 0
gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
played a blood DK as my main

Sides
Ret/Prot pally
Assign Rouge
Arms warrior
Druid
Hunter
Monk

Pretty much I have played every class, only really stayed with DK as it is my most geared and my main tank when I played

Upvote 0
way245

way245

I Am
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you have to hit a certain level before being able to play as a DK? or did I just make that up?
Working on a warlock atm :smile:
Next is a night elf rogue.

Upvote 0
Tom Terrific

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't you have to hit a certain level before being able to play as a DK? or did I just make that up?
Working on a warlock atm :smile:
Next is a night elf rogue.
You have to be at least 55
-------------------------------------
Also I main a PvP Pally and a PvE Hunter :smile: 
I see some people here are just getting into WoW, and I feel free to say, its an amazing game, by far my favourite of all time, although the latest Xpac was meh, all the older content was amazing and something fresh(As all I used to do was play FPS' 24/7) and it will keep you entertained for hours on end, if anyone wants to play sometime (I main Horde)
My Btag is in my sig :smile:

Upvote 0
way245

way245

I Am
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to be at least 55
-------------------------------------
Also I main a PvP Pally and a PvE Hunter :smile: 
I see some people here are just getting into WoW, and I feel free to say, its an amazing game, by far my favourite of all time, although the latest Xpac was meh, all the older content was amazing and something fresh(As all I used to do was play FPS' 24/7) and it will keep you entertained for hours on end, if anyone wants to play sometime (I main Horde)
My Btag is in my sig :smile:
Yeah, I just now bought it for myself and this will be my fourth day having it. When I was younger my best friend and his dad used to have it and I played it back in 2006 with them but never had an account of my own. Although it has come a long way, sometimes I miss some of the stuff like in the starting zone of the humans there are spies past the wolves and it used to be Kobolds. And now theres a garden that's on fire that used to be a bandit camp. Good times.

Upvote 0
Tom Terrific

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I just now bought it for myself and this will be my fourth day having it. When I was younger my best friend and his dad used to have it and I played it back in 2006 with them but never had an account of my own. Although it has come a long way, sometimes I miss some of the stuff like in the starting zone of the humans there are spies past the wolves and it used to be Kobolds. And now theres a garden that's on fire that used to be a bandit camp. Good times.
I hear ya, I started back in 07 but barely played and just stopped, then again in 2011 which is when I really started to enjoy it a lot, but my computer broke down and it ended again, and for the third time I started again this January and its been awesome, I love going back and doing all the stuff I used to love, its one of the best gaming communitys out there today

Upvote 0
way245

way245

I Am
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear ya, I started back in 07 but barely played and just stopped, then again in 2011 which is when I really started to enjoy it a lot, but my computer broke down and it ended again, and for the third time I started again this January and its been awesome, I love going back and doing all the stuff I used to love, its one of the best gaming communitys out there today
I agree. I was actually going to buy it the night before the summer sale, and kind of turned my head away from it. Next morning, I woke up and it was half off. Bought it immediately. Add me! way245#1150

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register