What's new

Solved What chip to use for dual nand?

K

KEREDOR

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep so I'm just wondering what people use for doing a dual nand rgh. I'm aware the xecuter one is no longer continued, so really just wondering if there is an alternative?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Modchipcentral still has a few demons left.

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
You know what the boot times are like with the demon?
Demon has no affect on boot times. Those depend on the glitch chip you use with it as well as the motherboard.

K

KEREDOR

Contributor
Reaction score
Demon has no affect on boot times. Those depend on the glitch chip you use with it as well as the motherboard.
I have a phat with a jasper motherboard. Any particular chip you would recommend using?

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
I have a phat with a jasper motherboard. Any particular chip you would recommend using?
Wait on xecuter to release the CR4

K

KEREDOR

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait on xecuter to release the CR4
Is the rev c good/reliable, or is it really worth waiting for the cr4? p.s I'm assuming the rev c is compatible with the demon?
edit: are the boot times slow from the rev c?

H

HuskerHeaven

Staff
Reaction score
Is the rev c good/reliable, or is it really worth waiting for the cr4? p.s I'm assuming the rev c is compatible with the demon?
edit: are the boot times slow from the rev c?
The rev c is the workhorse of the rgh community. It is good, reliable, but the RGH2 hack on phats is not so much, if that makes sense. I would wait.

K

KEREDOR

Contributor
Reaction score
The rev c is the workhorse of the rgh community. It is good, reliable, but the RGH2 hack on phats is not so much, if that makes sense. I would wait.
I hear ya, n thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

Top Bottom