What's new

Solved What Causes a Slim DVD Drive to Keep Opening?

LFCGirl

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've posted on many other sites looking for help to no avail. I've been having this problem for awhile now, never got around to fixing it. I've searched and searched, for hours, and found solution for Phat Xbox's, but not for a slim. I have no idea what the problem could be. I'm hoping maybe somebody will be able to look at this video of my drive and see if they can figure out what the problem is..​

Ozzypozzy

Ozzypozzy

But you can just call me Ozzy.
Reaction score
Sin$
I've posted on many other sites looking for help to no avail. I've been having this problem for awhile now, never got around to fixing it. I've searched and searched, for hours, and found solution for Phat Xbox's, but not for a slim. I have no idea what the problem could be. I'm hoping maybe somebody will be able to look at this video of my drive and see if they can figure out what the problem is..​
Did you open up your Xbox to try and solve this issue or did you have it open when this problem happened?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes the internal button can get jammed and finiky, and bad flashes/corrupted firmware can cause this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register