What's new

Solved What cars do Yankton plates still work on?

• Thread starter BasicRamen40
  • Start date
  • Views 2,088
B

BasicRamen40

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently I just booted up charles and the Yankton plates still work on the rat loader, what other cars/bikes do Yankton plates still work on?

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The dune fav or any of the dune buggy's have no visible plate.
Oh then it must be that you can put Benny's wheels on the old dune buggy thing. Couldn't remember which. Give me a minute and I'll find out what cars can still get yanktons.

Upvote 0
J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
OK so it's just the rat-loader and the Vader. The Vader I think has to be found on the street to get one with a license plate

Sorry it took so long I kept getting an error when trying to post for some reason

Upvote 0
B

BasicRamen40

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh then it must be that you can put Benny's wheels on the old dune buggy thing. Couldn't remember which. Give me a minute and I'll find out what cars can still get yanktons.
Thank you
OK so it's just the rat-loader and the Vader. The Vader I think has to be found on the street to get one with a license plate

Sorry it took so long I kept getting an error when trying to post for some reason
What about the rat truck?

Upvote 0
FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently I just booted up charles and the Yankton plates still work on the rat loader, what other cars/bikes do Yankton plates still work on?

20170906_072451.jpg

If you're real slick, you can still get Yanktons on any car.. :biggrin:!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register